@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
On second thought, maybe I’ll leave Joseph alone and do bad things to Asher, Eric, Noah, Darrien, and OH! And SABINA!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ugh. It deleted my reply.
I liked this chapter a lot, though I have read most of it. lol.
I feel like you kinda brushed over the shame thing with Eric, and I’m hoping that’s because he’s too freaked out to think though what happened. I hope to see some more repercussion of that later on.
I like how Alan and Tyn dealt with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
What does this mean exactly?? 🤨
Wouldn’t you like to know.
That would have been the strangest acronym for a missionary story ever lol
I know, right!
all I’m saying is, if you’re gonna kill Joseph, make it completely different from Aaron’s and Adrian’s deaths. Have the Empire chuck him off a cliff or something, I don’t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
What does this mean exactly?? 🤨
Wouldn’t you like to know.
That would have been the strangest acronym for a missionary story ever lol
I know, right!
all I’m saying is, if you’re gonna kill Joseph, make it completely different from Aaron’s and Adrian’s deaths. Have the Empire chuck him off a cliff or something, I don’t…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’d join, though I won’t be on much for about 2 weeks, until co-op is over for the semester.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore Nope, I wish. They’re 3D models that I posed like digital action figures. I can also animate them, although I chose to just make a still picture this time.
and thanks! The shading was still really hard cause I had to position the light source the right way to see the characters’ faces.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Playing with Blender again. This time it’s just a still image.
But I’m really proud of this render of Sniper and Thunder the Night Fury!

They actually have a lot in common lol
- very good at shooting things
- if you actually see them doing their job, they’re not doing it right
- suspicious of people except for a select few they’ve learned to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, the epilogue from LTBL hits about midway through TVON. (aw! the acronym is almost TRON. That would have been something. lol)
That would have been the strangest acronym for a missionary story ever lol
I mean, Joseph doesn’t last THAT long. (whoops. cat’s out of the bag and running wild. hehehehe)
I would be fine with thi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know!!! It’s so sad!
I was freaking out when I wasn’t able to get on and the home page was dying.
My dad contacted them through their Facebook page before I was able to get on. He should try that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Duck tape? That must have been somewhat painful.
My kids have no idea what’s coming to them. lololololol.
When I reread your story, I weeded through the form and threw it into a word document so I would have access to it offline and could read it when I was taking the train to school or on a break at work. I still had the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow Maybe. Especially considering the bringing him back to life thing lol.
But it probably stems more from the fact that Soldier and Demo have canonically made some powerful enemies (sometimes on purpose, sometimes not lol). Soldier in particular had an ex-roommate-turned-mortal-enemy who was a wizard, and has literally made it his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge Most of my stories are rewrites of an existing universe but with something added. For example, this particular one is based off the lore of the video game I posted that image of, but set in a sci-fi universe and written from the perspective of my own character. There’s a good deal of (clean) romance though, and the plot is kinda wonky,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle | I’ve listened to all the soundtracks now! Saying it here so I don’t bomb your book topic with a bunch of Sight & Sound stuffs (and because I still don’t have too much to say about them), lol.
You said to tell you what I thought after I listened to the ones i haven’t heard before… and the short answer of what I think: They ar…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I got busy and had to take a bit of a break from kp.
Nice to meet you! Army of tiny ducks? XD I love ducks lol. Those genres sound fun, kinda the same thing I do (mostly dystopian here, but I do have a fantasy dystopian)
I like birding too! What’s your favorite bird you have seen?
Yw!…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hmm, maybe arctic and rae?!
Sure!
Have you talked to your parents about him? I mean, if he is creating that much disturbance, maybe you should just get rid of him and find him a new home.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Let’s tag some people. Who do you think would join?
By the way, I was reading over some of the previous posts on “The Chat Chat” and saw the whole cat episode. Woah, is your cat really nasty? Has he ever attacked people before? I’ve had quite some experience with cats and never encountered a “demon cat”, though my pen pal says…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean, the topic is very broad. It could be as simple as showing the leaves of a tree withering and dying, or the spiritual death and resurrection of a new believer. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to show someone dying–and even if you do, there’s a way to handle it in a way that doesn’t glorify it.
Yes, that’s how I was thinkin…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I love Skyscraper!
That’s one of my pastime favorites, too!
So, do you know if anyone else is interested in the Animal RP? I mean, we probably need some more people…or animals I should say.
- Load More

Long answer/opinion that’s basically me just rambling and saying me favorite songs from each… ⬇️⬇️ Hopefully that’s not annoying.😅 AnYhOw.
DAVID. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! The David songs are goodie!! I wasn’t expecting the Prologue to be like that, but boy oh boy, that slaps! Like, right off the bat! lol!! Do I regret listening to this? Absolut…[Read more]
Ah I mean… I guess the Christmas one is… eh… It falls in the same category as Ruth.
WOW!! That was a lONG rundow!
My favorites have always been Daniel, David, and Esther. I don’t like the rest of them as much, though I’ve only heard some of the Jesus one. (I’ll have to try it again) But yeah! They are so amazing! I love them a tone, and I would love, love to see a Sight & Sound live again. I think Daniel has to be my top…[Read more]
Lolol 😁
Ah, I see. 🙃 Yes, yes, yeeesssss!! (yes is the only answer I can think up rn). I hadn’t notice the combined themes with the David song, but that’s cool! I’ll listen again at some point.
Of course! I had fun listening to them and typing it!! 😊
Questions for you? Mmmm…. not really. I’m not sure what to ask… 🙃
I know! These musicals are just Yes. lol.
No problem, I had fun chatting with you!
😊
Ditto!