@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
For fun or for school?
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ve written two scripts for plays, but not films…not yet…unless you count the really silly one I wrote years ago that never made it on film…
I’ve discovered for myself that writing scripts is SUPER fun!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! We probably will watch the BBC version. It’s Challenge 2 homework for me as well.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Has anyone tried writing a screenplay? Or wants to?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sometimes I can give a kid an ‘adult’ responsibility and they snap out of crying. I don’t know if that would work here, Rae, but she’s trying. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay! I was wondering when we would figure out what happened to Martha. I hope Eric gets captured though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Barnes
“I was thinking we start down this corridor along the edge of the castle, and scour the place for clues and people,” Barnes told Percival.
The group waited a few minutes for Reid to calm his brother, who remained stubbornly curled up. He was still agitated.
Barnes was used to people who looked much younger than their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Of course you can do whatever you want, I’m playing the other side’s advocate so you have balanced reasons for whatever you do.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
(also, anyone else who is reading this, what do you think?)
You have a very sensible writer voice, with hints of humor and warmth. I think because of your semi-calm tone, you don’t seem like the kind of person who would write a super intense POV scene of shame for Eric, at least not until the arc’s climax.
And from what I can…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow well…..
I’m nowhere near even a novice theologian or pastor or whatnot, so I’m really not qualified to answer. But honestly, the same logic kinda applies to “why did God make humans if he knew they’d sin?”
believe me, I’ve had some “Why—just why—did you make that, God?” moments myself. But I’m just a lowly human being, who am I t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I…have no idea, so I don’t think I’ll be much help. Have you asked your pastor?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Idk,
what do you think, @linus-smallprint ?
I’m leaning toward making him older.
I mean, if he’s in the position of spiritual leader, he needs to be mature.
Hybridlore, pick three characters and put them in your signature, and give the rest back. Understand me? (Adrian doesn’t count because he’s dead. so there.)
lololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He’s going to try to answer that call for Church leaders that came from the town. The monumental things are how on earth he would even have a chance of getting out of the Capital with the lockdown. The minute he can get out, Joseph and whoever else would be off. So, to have the door open while he’s seventeen would be silly if he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Um, I want him to be redeemed. lol.
For this I want to see him reacting in shame. If this is a big deal, I need to see it as a big deal.
Like, what is the most shameful or embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? (Don’t actually answer that. lol) Think how it made you feel, and then put yourself in the woods with some…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Somebody help me!!!!!!! I’m going insane!!!!!!
Okay, not really, but I am stuck and I’m having one of those uninspiring days when words are just black spots on a white screen.
If that makes sense.
Ugh.
Okay, so I am going to do something very monumental in Joseph’s life………… except I’m stuck.
I d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I normally do that, but this time I forgot. :/
Do you think it is okay to leave him like this, or should I put something else in to temporarily satisfy the reader?
I think we might be sim-understanding one another.
I don’t think Eric was ashamed ENOUGH. Like, the words on the paper said he was ashamed, but he didn’t feel…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know if any of you can, but I thought I’d just ask a bunch of people if they wanted to join the Animal RP. I know some are already…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow @theduckator
That sounds great! I’ll tag some other people to see if they want to join as well.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
All that… *Gestures with hands in a circle motion* I should’ve been clear that I was joking. About being offended. Even though my cat does do all that, he isn’t a “Demon”. Just a cat!
I shouldn’t have suggested “getting rid of the cat,” either. It wasn’t wise to say since I don’t know Shadow at all. So, sorry for that, and pleas…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You can’t just steal all of them. Otherwise I won’t post anything else. Pic who you want and let the others go.
- Load More
