@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Throwing all those at once was immensely satisfying. Felt like that scene from Elf. Also I love reading everything that yall are writing
It’s a whole lot of adorable nothing. I’m fascinated. If you publish it, I’ll buy it. 🙂
Aw thanks 🩷 Glad you like it.
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha I remember reading about that in one of my history books
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE kEeP hItTiNg Me WiTh SnOwBaLlS wHaT iS tHiS
Lol i live in Florida where there is only ever snow in the very north, so I’ve literally never been hit with a snowball IRL before
Do i have to write something snow-related? Cause I’m guessing you don’t want my random warrior cats fan fiction.
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oohh okay. Well Hugo has a puppy hidden in the boys’ dorm, so a therapy dog does indeed exist in the Fantast School universe.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Is the snake magical or poisonous?
(Totally not just saying this to remind people they can write next)
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow.
*Sighs dramatically, breath white* I used to be a Wisconsinite. I haven’t seen snow in over two years.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait how?
You mentioned in Fantasy/Modern School AU RP that Alpha needed an emotional support dog. Don’t worry, Alpha will be getting some puppies but Nahim gets Bear 🙂
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Understandable :]
Felicity, Ellis, Baron/Brutus, Ben and Flare and heading into the city to save one of Felicity’s friends from capture.
Everyone else are either injured or contemplating where to go next. Jonas’ rebel NPC is leading.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow. All that was just me being dramatic hehe.
*puts you on my revenge list*
o.O
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Y’all better watch out when tagging me, I’ve got sixteen snowballs
Wait, make that eighteen snowballs.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
…
I’m actually lost in what’s going on and where everyone is… help…?!
-
Enid replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to decline for now, thank you!
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Okay, so the rest of Group 1 has to reach the river, right?
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Runs away flailing my arms* Okay okay I wrote the words!! Just don’t kill me!! *Ducks behind an igloo*
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and there’s no way anyone has a more traumatic scene written on KP, so I politely decline myself. XD
Whaley inspired it, so credit to her.
Wait how?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle
Thanks.
@highscribe
Is the Protection Squad still watching me?
Don’t ask why I’m asking
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, I sent you an email. Did you get it?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle also with the email question you asked, the one you have will totally work
- Load More
