@hybridlore
Active 7 hours, 12 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
idk why I just thought it’d be fun, and since you really seemed to enjoy it……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s so cute with the ducks having to take a journey to get to the others. I love it.
@ellette-giselle I never liked dolls growing up and didn’t have any, but I did have TONS of stuffed animals and when I was 8 or 9, I often acted out elaborate stories with them at night when I was supposed to be sleeping.
Re-enacting Narnia…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That is, if you want some backstory set up for our serial story that’s currently on pause. 🙂
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
I’m not sure how anyone could forget Riker is German tbh🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae I recently remembered giving @theshadow this challenge regarding my fanfic a while back ago and wanted to know if you wanted to do it too.
As of right now, the tale’s unfinished–and I don’t just mean mine. The comic series I mentioned I pulled the story from (again, I don’t suggest actually reading them, cause there’s a couple adult jok…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone who threw something at me
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP THROWING SNOWBALLS AT ME NOOOOOOO
I don’t even know how many were chucked at me lol
I mean like do you guys WANT me to dump fanfics on here? You really don’t.
Mark my words, it’d be worse than finding yellow snow in an otherwise perfect snowdrift…….
(I know…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
also poor Erich and Esther! You really torture your charries lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed not me somehow forgetting Riker is German lollllll
how is that even possible to forget
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie lol
poor character
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
and that was probably not helpful at all, so.
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I apologize, Koshka. I had to throw one at you for fun XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
TBH, Whaley, Ellette and Koshka are all basically saying riffs on the same thing from what I can tell. It’s ok to have a girl fighting if she needs to (or if she thinks she needs to, which could be an important character arc), but don’t make her into what’s basically a guy with long hair and wide hips. (I mean, like the judge Deborah in…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Here’s 1,255 of the 1750 words I need to write. (still have some more to go🫠)
the first thing is all from 1 scene, but each separated section is random snippets of it bc I’m not being an organized writer today XD it’s Leon/Riker’s 3rd novel
the second part is a couple of scenes from Erich/Esther’s novel✨
“He’s not the fat…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie oooh I love the poems!
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I once spent the majority of a day joking around with a friend of mine who is pretty small for his age range. Later I discovered it was something like ‘Appreciate Short People Day’. That was funny. 🙂
-
Enid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This isn’t writing, buuut you know you’re an artist when you do your best drawing composition at 3 a.m.
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Throws one singular snowball at you*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No prob about CR. Get to it when you can!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Pff, y’all can just destroy each other while I watch. *Crosses my arms with a smirk*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, if you are wondering about my feedback for CR, don’t worry! I’m getting there. I have to beta-read something for another person first. Then I’ll get to yours.
- Load More
