@hybridlore
Active 4 hours, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Ooh, what about robot catacombs? Like instead of the dead burial tunnels, have robot ‘burial’ catacombs underneath the city that can also function as an archive.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hehe, I actually have ideas. That’s not normal.
I think it would be cool, during at least some of these mini-adventures, to focus on Lois and Fel because they start off having very different personalities and backgrounds. They kind of have to figure each other out…?
Here are some ideas:
– Every time I picture your story world, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator That’s some good advice right there
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When in doubt, blow something up, preferably something important. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Didn’t want to make a new topic, so this seemed like the most fitting place for this.
I’m a bit stuck with my story rn and I just need some filler or something. So does anyone have ideas for things my characters could do/trouble they could get into? It could be as ridiculous or mundane as you want, I don’t care. Any idea is a good idea right…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
So, if Santa lives at the North Pole, and Flat Earthers believe that the earth is flat and therefore there is no North Pole, where would Santa live? The moon? Or is that just a lamp?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
aw that’s sweet. I’ve only known one of my grandparents decently and she’s starting to forget stuff (Just called me my sis’s name for the first time last week 😭) but she’s gotten more relatable as she declines which is not what I expected. She didn’t connect well with people when my mom was younger, but she’s become more…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Very good practical points. I had a very similar discussion with my dad about two hours ago. 👍
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You probably still have enough company within that stance. (:
I mean for me it’s a very case-by-case thing. Like if a woman took an important mission with a bunch of men, knowing she’s the weak link, and potentially putting their lives at greater risk, then that’s wrong. Whereas if she’s the most capable in a scenario, yeah, I’m…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s true, he could just graduate. It would be kiiiiind of hard to interact with a lot of other characters in the RP, unless you found some role for him in the school or really close by, since nearly everyone is a student. Since the concept of this roleplay is an alternate high school setting, we’ve rarely deviated from…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m referring to the women in battle thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I doubt Rory’s going back to school. I don’t know how I’d RP school life after this. 🤣
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
When you’re trying to make every sentence count in a short story (me this afternoon):

-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aah, okay.
If you want, Leo can totally feel the need to move quicker, because Barnes is probably on the bus keeping an eye on them and I bet he would sense that. Because he’s Leo, of course. XD
(Not that destructive behavior isn’t fun. We’ll just never get the the school dance at this rate. XD)
NEVERRRR 😛
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, I agree with you on that. Talking about living with Jesus and trying to be more like Him brings a certain book to mind. I read it this year because of a certain theme going on in my life. This little book is all about living in the world while practicing the presence of God. It’s called “Practicing the Presence of God” by Broth…
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance
I don’t think anyone disagrees with you about a woman’s design. :] Unless you’re talking about whether they should fight or not
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No you are not 😛 -
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
The bus travel system has already been used before in this universe, so that’s cool. I guess it’s the main transportation.Now I’m really confused; where are they going?? 🤣 Are you planning for them to actually leave the school permanently, return, get attacked?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance.
Hopefully anything I said was helpful!
- Load More

Flat Earthers don’t seem like the type to believe in Santa lol.