@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 12
A Law
The sight that greeted Lilitu was like a cold slap in the face.
In front of the church stood three Pythonos, each with a dark horse by their side.
Jraldath, Selena, and Rrath.
A chill went down Lilitu’s spine. Unfortunately, the trio’s reputation preceded them—and it was covered with the blood of innocent victims.
The bells…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Why do you always have the BEST memes?!?! Those are great XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlll for a second I was scared you were gonna talk about my story and I was scared XD
yeah that’s hard.
I would just encourage her to talk to her parents about it. Maybe just gently talk to her about your concerns? She might (and will probably) get defensive, but still it’s worth a shot if you care about her that much.
I’m not…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I’ll think about doing something like that.
Again, sorry if that scene made you uncomfortable (or anyone else!)! <3
And thanks for reading my stuff!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I loved it!!
The only thing I’d recommend is to really deepen Chase’s pov, especially after he gives up his sight. Because it still felt like he could see with the way things were described. I think if you describe it in the way in which Chase was experiencing it, then it will have a much bigger impact.
Other than that it was good! (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha I love em!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I drew some ducks on the back of my bulletin in church today. They aren’t great art, but I think they’re cute. Summer theme.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that scene was sooo cute! <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Is this topic still a thing?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What made it decisive in my head, was Chase actually wanted this to happen. Sure, he would have avoided it in the story, but the Chase in my head told me that this all must happen.
I get that. He did however already sacrifice his mobility so maybe it just feels redundant to me.
It helps to keep some tether on the character’s mind even if you feel…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I feel like the blindness bit was too much? I mean for Chase to give up his sight as well as his mobility. It’s too on-the-nose for Chase’s character, since he often gets marked with physical things like scars, stuttering, and the mobility thing. I felt less sorry for him, and more “oh okay that happened.”Idk, it felt like waaaaay…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Guys, I am so in love with plotting right now. It can be so fun. Just need to say it somewhere. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the deer-like appearance of the unicorn. It also seems like a fun resolution scene. Family reunion scenes are the best. I can also picture Chase on the cushions well, because I know what it feels like to be an invalid now and then but still participate in family activities.
I feel like the blindness bit was too much? I mean for Chase…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 I have a Chase scene for you
@whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @theducktator @esther-c @kielah-h @theshadow @ellette-giselle @anyone
I have a really sweet but sad Chase scene. For context, this is after Chase’s last battle with Narsa Jeptune.
oh, and beware, I’ve barely edited this. Criticism welcome 🙂
Chase…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktar
I am the #1 banana hater, so none :p
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
6 or 7
- Load More
