@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Lilitu!🤣🤣🤣 Oh my goodness, it’s The Great Soup Incident! Poor forgotten Eloy, though.😞
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @grcr and @highscribe (CASSIAN SCENE) idk who else to tag @jonas (don’t read this if you don’t feel like it, or are busy…)
Chapter 14
A New Adventure
Sef stood in the kitchen, tears pricking behind her eyes.
The house was so empty…so vacant. It felt wrong.
Her heavy pack dug into her shoulders, an ever present reminder o…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h alrighty, I wondered XD
Sorren
I stay quiet, muscles tensed, as I squint at the strange creatures. No fur, and no scales or feathers either. But I can’t study their appearance for long, because Naria snarls when they get too close.
“What are you?” she snarls, stepping out into the open. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s right, feel free to share art whenever!
(Your post reminded me I have two unfinished sketches I forgot about, thank you for prompting me XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome saaauuuce 🤣🤣 You’re welcome!!
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s young Aragorn! I focused on how he might look before the events of the books take place.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
hey, you’re doing great! I can’t wait to read more of your story.
I’m off now! See you Monday? I’ll be writing in the morning though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint cool! They have ice cream in this universe?
(I’ve actually been thinking of doing something like this for my characters.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I have so many memes saved on the phone I share with my brother
Writing memes, Star Wars memes, video game memes, you name it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin now’s probably a good time to write a RP
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
On my desk-top. lol. It was years ago. I have no idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha
where’d you find the meme?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t know, I’ll have to check a little later!
I had a great soundtrack and a great scene too…idk I just can’t make myself write that fast *cries*
But that’s over 2,000 words for the whole day (and almost to 40K for the whole WIP) so I should just be content! lol
Sounds great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha, well I had a good soundtrack going and a good scene.
Sure! I won’t write tomorrow unless I get a little time before we leave for church when everyone is still asleep. Sunday is our family day. But yeah If I’m still on this afternoon I’ll do it again with you!
Also, have you seen the newest parts i posted on my…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Oops. Mandin, you need to figure out what a vegetable is!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
