@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never done that, but I’ve prayed for book characters many times.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOO KP ATE MY POST UGH
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @esther-c @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @theshadow @anyone-else-following-my-novel
I made a playlist of my novel!!!!!!!
I saw this thing on Pinterest and just had to do it XD XD

I also did the songs for each chapter. I didn’t do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows, I have almost almost done that so many times!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness, this is great. I have one.
You know your a writer when………… you have been doing bad things to your favorite character. Then, at Bible study they ask if anyone has a prayer request and you get ready to raise your hand with “Yes, I have a really good friend who is going through a really hard time.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle pfffft that’s too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s not completely straight. There’s a bit of waviness.
As for a widow’s peak? I had to look up what that meant lol, and don’t think so, or at least not a super obvious one.
I think it’s split down one side? I don’t remember. I’ve barely drawn this character lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c yessss please!
I might do some old ones too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge ohhh that game idea’s so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
Ok, here is the next part!
“Aaron, Aaron wake up!”
Aaron opened his eyes and blinked in the sunlight. Turin was standing by his bed. Aaron sat up in confusion. He couldn’t remember having gone to bed. “Where are we?”
“In the tavern. You fell asleep yesterday afternoon. It’s now nearly supper…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
*sobbing* He looks WAY to old!!! I loke MURDERED him in that drawing.
Why did I post it?
Can I unpost!!!!!??????
ack! He’s horrid!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
Ok, here is Turin. I am seriously cringing right now. Ugh. I HAVE to redo him.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m just basically looking for structure edits right now. This is my 4th draft, and after I go though this I’ll pass it on to my grammar/formatting editor and then move forward into getting it published. so, basically trying to make sure the story is solid, the characters are 3D, and the plot line is interesting and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
“I hope your bacon burns” is just about the most horrible thing you could wish on anyone.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
so sorry, I had to find her.
This is from three years ago, so it’s not very good. i should really redo her.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
First of all thank you so much!!! <3 you always know exactly what to say!
But if I’m overwhelming you or if you’re tired of listening to my rants, just let me know XD XD
I don’t know what public school is like… however you should think about who your friends are, and why the idea of leaving school gives you bad feelings. Is it mos…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
Anyone, (specifically Sara because this is her favorite.) Want to see a drawing of Sabina?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this pro…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I take it this chapter is before some of the ones you already wrote, since it shows them preparing to leave the house? Or are they moving a second time?
Huh? I’m confused. They’re moving a second time. They never moved the first time, because they already lived in Wrallethom Heights before the Pythonos made everyone else move there too. So…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl, seriously. What could possibly have to take blame for 🤣 You are at fault for nothing!! You don’t have to share your writing, me or somebody else asks or doesn’t. <3
Yw
Yeah… same. Story of my life rn. Y’know that song by one republic “I lived”? every time I miss a opportunity to have a experience, I remember the lyrics.…[Read more]
- Load More

Ewww, yeah.