@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h (yes I want to see your fanfic) @anyone else
okay guys I have the first chapter and prologue of my descendants fanfic which takes place after the third movie
honestly since it’s Disney channel if you haven’t seen it you can catch on kind of quick
but Auradon is where all the heroes of Disney movies live with all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎 -
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
okay for half of that all I could think about was Bucky and Steve in the beginning of captain America the first avenger loland then my mind was like
someday Leon and Riker kids will be friends and they’ll be buddies and I was in too happy of place to think about the trauma an abused child like riker would be feeling in t…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Thank youuuuuuu. and yes, Riker deals with a lot of trouble😅😅
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle You can add any comments if desired!
@grcr Thx, girl 💖
@whalekeeper It’s….complicated😅 Reading Freedom’s Fire helps explain it, but basically….
Leon/Aadelheide were taken from the Ghetto, put in a truck, and were delivered to the camp (though Leon/Aadelheide didn’t know about the camp yet) but the driver of the truck…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. I’m tired. Really stressed out… Life isn’t life-ing, I guess. I want to take a break from KP, maybe for a week, couple weeks, whatever. Just so anyone who reads this knows.
*Puts down a jar of consolation cookies* *Leaves* -
whaley replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk if this will help, but since rivals are basically competing to be the best at something, I like to give them some similar traits, but also some strikingly different traits. This way they end up competing in a “similarity” but the reason for competition is a “difference.”
Two superheroes who are Fire and Water personalities, and both believe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like it, but it’s a bit long, and hard to scream in fury, ya know?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
btw, the image is just a random one I found
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Usually when I write rivals, they end up falling in love, but I try to help.
What kind of rivals? Mortal enemies? Very competitive? I insulted you once and you insulted me back and now it’s a thing?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
PICTURES ARE GONE AGAIN???? WOE IS ME! *collapses dramatically*
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Praying! 🙏🏻
I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Happy birthday! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium awww dang……
I’ll just extend the deadline till they get it fixed again…..
except this must be a different ghost. Wyoh made pictures look like masses of text. This one just eats them.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO WYOH IS BACK!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
yOoOoOoOoOoOoOo is it crazy on my side or are pictures down????

- Load More

I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗
Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ