@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c yeah I’m in!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin aww that’s a cute name! I might’ve already told you this, but have a stuffed tiger I named Cornelius Sanders (for no reason I remember lol)……
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I may or may not jump in with you guys later…
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Really random question because I know you do CC…*whispers* Were you ever tempted to write fan fiction about the mock trial characters in Challenge B, or was it just me?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Pretty much, lol. We like to give a little bio about our characters before adding them in though (appearance, age, maybe a few characteristics [so we could group them with another character that could cause some personality clashes], etc.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator
I’m in! This week is gonna be crazy busy and next week school starts, so I can’t be super active either.
I think I’ll either stick with Everton and Adrian or play with some newly created characters… 😏 If no one wants to RP first I can start.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do we just dump our characters somewhere in this castle? Also, is there a set of questions to answer about them?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah, thank you.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I just read Pontoon Boat Catastrophe. IT WAS AMAZING. I’m crying from laughter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae haha that was great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @whoever-cares
I have a scene you might possibly like.
“What do you want?” inquired a strange masculine voice behind him.
Nahim swung around, his crystal sword hitting a breastplate, damaging the paint. Nahim leaned back in surprise. This man seemed to be wearing mithaln! The man, his face covered by a helmet of the style commonly use…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
but like glittering golden scales, someone’s actually reading my nonsensical rambling about a fandom no one in my family besides me and me brother care about! And likes it! I think. I hope it meets your, uh….standards……
that was a terrible joke i’m sorry -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
oh really?
even my presumably clean but severely cringey romance writing lolno seriously, I’m having second thoughts about this story now that I know someone’s reading it
I will update it for you as soon as I can eheheheheh
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Didn’t work 🙁
I will 🙂
Also I believe in you!! Eye contact is hard for me too but if you just picture everyone in their underwear, sometimes that helps.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay I’m going to try posting random image

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah for realllll!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
It is also my opinion that at least with my friends who are dudes we usually do more play teasing or complaining than when I am hanging out with my friends who are girls.
I’ve noticed that sort of thing. My brother and his friends trash talk each other and beat each other up a lot, whereas my friends and I talk about…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I generally cry by myself too. Talking to people is too awkward.😬 Ugh.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“Woah! Who’s eating Ronald Reagan‽”-me
- Load More

XD I think just you but….I have tried to slip into their character cloaks before. It didn’t go the best because they aren’t my charries obviously, I just wanted to feel their emotions.
Since you seem to have done at least Challenge B (I’m starting Challenge II just this next week, actually) do you understand truth trees? Or at least think you do.
*nods* Makes sense. I invented a ridiculous number of headcanons and backstories for those characters.😂 I even started writing my own case in which Tatum Zillias was murdered. XD
I start Challenge II tomorrow. I understood truth trees two years ago but I probably couldn’t dissect one now. I kind of miss them. 😕