@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Are you using a normal arc structure/your own structure based off what you know about arcs? Or just thinking through the arc as you write?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint haha yeah Microsoft’s day calendar thingy can be useful sometimes….
and ha I didn’t even notice that with Alan and Oliver in the beginning.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@otherworldlyhistorian I have absolutely NO idea what you’re talking about but it seems like you enjoyed it! And the character arcs sound cool.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
yes.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Have you outlined LTBL?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
New scene!
Asher and Eric were only the first of many war orphans who found shelter in the orphanage. On the second day of the two brother’s arrival, a girl came by saying her mother had felt led to give them some children’s clothing and she hoped Sabina could find someone who needed them. Aft…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, we haven’t met the Kunulfs yet. If they go after Alan (and Oliver) for being lefthanded you can use their terror to scare the reader.
Ok, I’m done giving un-asked for ideas.
Sorry.
😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
By the way, I discovered today is Lefthanders day (according to Microsoft at least). What a coincidence!
But then that makes right-handers day ALL THE OTHER days of the year!!! 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
When you say you don’t have much to say, you mean it. lol.
Don’t you find it a little funny that Aaron is the one to bring the kids back after being the strongest opposer of the idea?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
also I added some today. Including one of the most hilarious scenes from the video I pulled the bread tumor plot from (IDK how familiar you are with the official animations)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😊 Thanks. Yeah, they definitely need some development. I can’t wait to see how all three of them react in a situation like this and with each other.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c don’t, they’re cool.
the whole point of this is to develop the characters by having them interact with each other.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c cool!!
I think I’m just gonna keep Crosshair here, same as @freed_and_redeemed‘s doing with Riker and Leon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Just gonna share the link to my brain dump so y’all can see their face claims:
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @grcr @theducktator
M’kay! I’ve decided on another character duo! (Actually three characters, but I’m only gonna write from the POV of two of them) I need practice writing these guys since I don’t normally do first person, but their novel is going to be completely in first!
So! Without further ado….…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha yeah
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I know. it’s horrid.
Anyhow, we’ll see what Linus decides to do with all this info. lol
- Load More

*snorts*
🤣
YESSSS I FEEL THAT