@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sniper and Huntress wouldn’t even know what a podcast is lol…..their home universe is in an alternate 1970’s right now, as opposed to yours in the 2000’s somewhere…..
they’d probably be like “whut?” and then like “ohhh, you mean like a radio show, but recorded”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow coooool
I’m imagining what an Ornithiform/Argonite hybrid would look like, and it’s awesome
basically a Quetzalcoatl lol (winged, feathered mythological dragon)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow ahahaha that’s too funny
if it were me, my first thought would’ve been “maybe we’ve been brought here like Aslan brought over the cab driver and his wife in The Magician’s Nephew to be the human rulers of Narnia, and each pair will be the progenitors of a country/species/whatever”
proof that I’m a weird literary choice person…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow thanks!! yesss Soldier is too funny haha
also yeah I love all of them, but I think I’d be either a full Ailurid or a hybrid, either Argonite/Ailurid or Drachenheul/Ailurid. what would be your other half? Ornithiform/what else?
I suppose we’ll talk when you get back! I’ll probably have added quite a bit to the story by then 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I guess Natalie’s not good at stabbing?😂 And since he’s a real person, my mom wouldn’t let me kill him.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Here’s a scene from the end of Chapter 1:
The ducks flew off to meet the rebellion. First they dropped glitter bombs, before flying down. The rebels fled at the onslaught of glitter, all except for The Dope, who attacked Natalie. However, she was ready for him. She flew just out of his reach, darting down and stabbing…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been very busy the past few weeks. Sorry it took me so long to show up here. *hands you spinach ice cream* Anyway, I started your story, and I’m really enjoying it!
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You’re good, it’s just preference 🙂
I’m an Outliner as far as what I want the story to look like, the conflict, the rough points, etc. Some stuff comes while writing. So, a confident 7/10ths of an Outliner. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I knew it.
I KNEW IT!!!
I knew they were the faithful the minute I met Martha and Eric I knew it! I honestly did!
Hmm, I like Stripe. He’s going to be an interesting character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh please forgive me if it’s anything unkind that I said! If it truly is just a preference in writing then that’s okay. I just hope I didn’t offend you!
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I think it’s a good idea if I step away from critiquing LTBL. We probably don’t have the same preferences in writing, and I won’t be able to help you if I’m not on the same plane of thought 😅 Good luck with this draft!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Not sure why you are apologizing here. Your ideas are welcome.
Maybe the fact that you are the first person to say that to me has something to do with it…… I normally get told to let other people be the authors of their own stories and stick to mine.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear a particularly beautiful line in a song and think about it for hours.
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Aww Tauren😭😭 He’s so adorably awkward I just wanna give him a hug <3
And I can completely relate…I’ve had interactions like that before as well😂
And ahhhhh girlll the scene you posted before this one was sooooo cuteee, I literally melted🥰🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Is there a goal fulfilled within this first book? I’ve read and watched many series of media, and the ones that make the best impression have an end goal for the entire series and goals for each book/episode.
Yes, of course there is. I wouldn’t write a book without an end goal.
If you have studied story structure that deeply, you sho…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Y’all, I feel mean critiquing 😅😕 I should post a short story so you two (Ellette, Sara) can rip me to shreds.
I’m completely serious. I just need to think of a good short story prompt. *Searches online*
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I will NEVER start a book without a specific goal in mind. I had the end before I had the beginning. There is a certain amount of graphing that I do before every story, and you can be sure that all things will tie into the end of this book, or the plot of the next. I most certainly did outline my book. I’m sorry if you can’t see…
- Load More
