@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I understand that. At the moment, I do have an arc idea which explores the strange peace and yet burden of Christians, but I don’t talk about it much because, while it fits both the AU and real timeline (with only slight changes) I’m not completely happy with it yet.
Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but at the moment, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator pffffft the epistle one lol
and the medicine one is so true haha
and yes, I hope there are infinite bookstores in heaven…….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, here is the next section.
One night, as Aaron sat studying his Bible in the room he shared with Noah and Darrien, a timid nock came on the door.
“Come in,” said Aaron, without looking up.
The door creaked open and quiet steps pattered across the floor and came to the small table where Aaron sat. A hand tou…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
K, I added anther as well.
One afternoon Aaron and Noah returned from doing a few odd jobs for a friend in exchange for a new pair of boots. When they came in sight of the orphanage, the door crashed open and out tumbled Joseph and several other boys. “Noah! Noah do a trick!” cried Asher.
“A trick?” asked Noah. “…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
It looks like you two are the only ones left! I wrote a short scene to fill in the gap left by time passage, and I wondered what y’all thought.
It wasn’t long before Darrien came home with a little boy and girl in tow. They were twins, about nine or ten years old.
Aaron and the rest were in the kitchen talking when D…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow! This is making me want to read the whole thing!!!
Okay, I do have a thought. As Christians authors we have a voice, and so when given the chance I think we should use it to point to Christ. Sooo, where is that in your book? Anyone can write a story about finding happiness. Your character is searching for peace and happiness, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, here is the heraldry. It’s complicated, just to warn you. I wouldn’t even attempt to etch it on the hilt. lol. I can’t find the updated version where I changed the sword on the inside and the edges of the shield to gold. It must have been lost the lasst time my laptop crashed.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, Friedrich does train with a sword. I thought I described it already…. Let me go take a look.
Ok, yes, silver hilted when he’s a prince, and gold hilted with a sapphire settings when he’s a king. I wish I could send a picture of the stile.

HEY!!!!! PICTURES!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!
Ok, this would be what I patterned his swo…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
“Imagining alterations” Kinda ups the creepy level in my opinion. It sounds pretty demonic and/or weird spiritual. I mean, saying “casting spells” gives us something to work off of. say “Imagining alterations” and that leaves our imagination to do the rest. I say leave it the way it is.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
People who hoard magazines have a lot of issues.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sick. Please pray for me to get better, and pray that it doesn’t go through my family like dominoes.
Thanks
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @anyonewhocares
Okay, I think I’m ready to share my Alpha AU NO. 2 (NO. 1 was about a year ago, and wasn’t well explored)
I will use these abbreviations: Itrt= In the Real Timeline
Itau= In the Alternate Universe
Okay, to get started…
The beginning of how Alpha came into existence is the same itrt…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I know, I just don’t understand why my little brother added my name onto it. Like, what thought linked those two things together. I don’t believe it to be for sake of poetry, because Ez has terrible poetry. His rhyming is really off.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the name (I think it’s cute and I secretly love it when Ez c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr (i think I got everyone)
I guess I’ll start the first RP!
Audrey
I closed my eyes tighter as light tried to force them open. My head throbbed, weighing me to the ground. The crisp, cold feel of stone met my touch as I tried to sit up. I slowly opened my eyes, the blood r…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins Oh I did? LOL I don’t remember that, but ok!
shame you got sick but hey, at least you have free time to learn to write Crosshair’s personality!
also, it’s ok if he’s a little off character, considering we have no idea how he’d react to having a daughter that’s been separated from him for pretty much about her entire existence.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone have a September prompt list?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins ikr?
also here’s a fanfic tip: Wanna learn how to write Crosshair correctly? Learn his mannerisms. Get inside his gray-haired, burn-scarred head. Re-watch Bad Batch, every scene with Crosshair. If you’re allowed to do so, I’m pretty sure you can find YouTube videos that’s like “Bad Batch but only when Crosshair is on screen” or…[Read more]
- Load More
