@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

To me, I think this guy looks like he works a really average, boring job, but at night is some kind of superhero who doesn’t get enough sleep.
No idea how I got there, but I did.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
These pics are all scanned in, so I apologize for the quality.
This is just a random someone:

Who always wears a blue scarf. Ignore the coloring on the sides, i was playing around.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh tell me about it. I spend FOREVER with jaw lines. especially on guys. You’re brave to use paints!!! I get mad at them. They are too uncontrollable.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Noah’s trickery, which he learned when gambling, has now become a way to entertain children. I like it!
YES! That’s what I was thinking!
Ah, the little boy who knows everything and has a ‘simple’ solution to every problem. I know this character. Remind me, how old is Joseph? 10 or 11, right?
haha! I LOVE Joseph. He is so funny…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
MAN that is amazing!! You are so good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been attempting to work on a drawing specifically for him for like two or three days, and everything I’ve tried I’ve ended up erasing. I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to do a drawing special for him. But I have a character with no name that I drew not too long ago who kinda fits the description.

 I know he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Awesome. Haha, I do NOT work well with deadlines. (In case you didn’t notice, I always submit my stuff crazy early. lol)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, thank you. As of now, no one else in my family has gotten sick either, which is good because one of my sisters has a birthday later this week.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone else want to bring this back?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Feeling any better today?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h
Good grief! Y’all are cutting it close!
I set the due-date for the 21st, and it’s the 19th. Should I extend the time? So far I only have one drawing…….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well I don’t just mean that for publishing. I mean for anything you write that others may read! Whoever they are!
- Load More
