@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge I have not forgotten where we left off Seb and your characters. Would rather not right now, I’m not in the current scene anyway. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s totally fine!
Oh, yeah you can use Jonathan if there is a worthy time! He’s not really a fighter (retired fighter perhaps) but he’s extremely dedicated to his job. He’ll go through anything to deliver valuable mail lol. Do you need any details about him? (If you do want to include him just ask me for whatever you need)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Yaayyyy I’m glad I got them right!!
It’s also funny bc I was going to log on and ask if you were still working on this yesterday but decided against it XXXXD
Mood tho :’) I have the plot allll laid out, it’s just a matter of writing it in between senior projects and my creative stuff.
Dude don’t apologize. It’…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Were the people back in their worlds notified about the selection? Like, taking my charrie as an example, will Crosshair’s peers (the Empire, the Bad Batch, whoever he’s working with right now) be like “hey, what happened to him? He should be here by now” or did someone come to them and say “Your friend has been selected for a game of s…
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
(and just so you know, your fun little comedic WIP is amazing and still has wonderful characters and amazing lessons and values within it even though it’s ‘just for fun’ 😉🥰)
Thank you, I hope to give it some meaning :]
I’m sorry for being kind of sarcastic, I was very moody at the time of writing that post.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
Maybe he should’ve gone lonesome and gotten something but he wasn’t hungry and Fairy hadn’t said she was so at the moment, he couldn’t care less. Besides, he was still thinking about who and why they had been taken here and how much did they know about…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow @theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Sniper
All that wanderin’ and naught to show for it. Except for the Lupinari, but they certainly weren’t edible.
Maybe I shoulda gone back and stripped the meat off a’ that creature. At least then we’d ‘ave had somethin’ to bring back.
Huntress didn’t look annoyed at me,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow ooh cool characters!
Crosshair
“Get thee hence, thou beetle-headed flap eared knave! Only cowards shoot girls!” the girl yelled. Not threatening at all. Crosshair could barely tell what she was even saying, but he lowered his weapon anyway.
Then she stopped, seemingly noticing that he didn’t look like an inhabitant of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I keep wanting to ask how Fin is and then I realize he’s dead
why is that unreasonably funny to me lol
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
All the words that I utter,
And all the words that I write,
Must spread out their wings untiring,
And never rest in their flight,
Till they come where your sad, sad heart is,
And sing to you in the night,
Beyond where the waters are moving,
Storm-darkn’d or starry bright.“Where My Books Go”
by William Butler Yeats -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sef
Sef shrunk before the boy in front of her, quivering and hiding her face with her hair.
“Why have you become at enmity with her, Senora?” He asked kindly enough.
“I-I’ve n-never s-seen her be, before.” She shuddered. She knew Chase could shift, but there were others who could too? And Chase could shift into something different…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
Tags were weird. ⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
Ayla
Some one had heard me, and he had a gun. Guns weren’t supposed to exist in fantasy novels! I pointed my sword at him, hoping I didn’t look terrified. My adventure had barely begun, and I hadn’t met a single old wizard. I couldn’t die yet! “Get thee hence, thou beet…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
anyone willing to go next?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae wow that’s a confusing question if I ever saw one lol
is there an actual name for it? Because otherwise “Ruth Triangle” isn’t a bad name for it XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Y’all are allowed to add tracks of your own! I’ll give them a listen. They can be battle tracks (fast-paced songs that don’t need explaining and are equivalent to background music like in video games) or symbolism tracks (a song that reminds you of a specific idea or scene, write after the song what made you think of it)
also I’m aware they’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
oh and here’s all my tracks! just copy them into your browser and delete the space or something because KP really hates too many proper links.
Battle tracks:
h ttps://youtu.be/OD2PAOCdJ08?si=1I5ojZmqEmffKK8M –Atomic Express
h ttps://youtu.be/wVkNurOWJUQ?si=OxgqmLT695AzcRqV –Theme of Solid Snake
h ttp…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their actual story 😅
that’s actually fine with me. I trust you with Crosshair, and Mundy’s homeworld is notorious for its completely wacky lore so I honestly think you c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint very nice! I trace stuff all the time too, so I know how you feel saying stuff like “This technically isn’t my art, I just traced it and added my personal flair”
(My profile picture is a prime example)
- Load More
