@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!
@whaley @loopylin @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Hi guys I have some Bucky art. I drew it but I heavily used a panel from the comics as a reference and stole the colors from it lol. It’s traditional inking and digital colors.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
well you can’t blame a girl for not being attracted to a weak guy. Lol. I mean, right now he seems a little bit like a wilting violet. I’ll give him a chance, but so far not my type.
Umm… I pretty sure if you look it up it’s pretty common for dissertation to be punished by getting shot.
it may just be in war tho.
I haven’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, anyone can bump into mine. I promise she doesn’t bite that hard.
Commissioner Barnes
A thin line of light fell over Barnes’ face, and she blinked behind her mask.
She leaned forward, and fell out of two swinging wardrobe doors, tripping on her petticoat. Her knees landed on solid stone floor.
The pain didn’t bother her quite as much…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae
I think you can just put them wherever.@keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed
Ayla
Ooh, a war! This would make an amazing tale for my memoirs. “I’m Ayla,” I informed the stranger. He appeared to have changed his mind about killing me. “My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
AHEM… Does this mean what I think it does?? 😭
Umm…no comment
Oh, and I looked up that song and it totally fits. Thanks for the suggestion!
I’m not sure when I’ll have chapter 11 for you. I’m kinda stumped right now. As soon as I finish I’ll post 11, don’t worry.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
These are my two charries:
Leith and Reid GrathÂ
As far as looks, they’re almost identical. Both have the signature black hair of their grandfather and father, but their eyes are blue with slit pupils. Their sclerae are normal. On their left cheeks, they have a triangular reptile scale that’s around to fingerwidths in size and their…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks so much!! I’ll definitely be referring back to your post. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae you can totally join!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow haha yep! I’ll try to find a video of him playing it or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper nooooo I don’t want twenty-three characters to disappear into nothing forever
lol it’s your story do whatever you want and ignore my weird rants haha
-
whaley replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
This is all speculating from reading books that do this; I’m no expert 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I know you already got help from Min and I don’t have much to say 🙂 But a couple things.
I keep using the same phrases to describe my character’s struggles, thought processes, or even how they’re interpreting the themes in their own lives.
It might help to not say those phrases at all. Brainstorm all the easiest ways to say your theme in the story…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Little late here, but @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint great art from all three of you 🙃 Everyone keeps improving so quickly.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Thx for the thoughts. The ending is already planned out and I will not reveal anything. 😁
I’m so glad you approve of his scene!!! I was worried for a minute there because I don’t know what his everyday life is like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and the twin I really want to rp with is a young teen, but he’s rather immature.
My charrie is pretty good at monitoring immature children. I’ll try to get her in here if my mind is apt enough; I’ve been in RP burnout for quite some time lol.
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@lightoverdarkness6
I just saw the background for your profile! Where did you get that picture!? It’s amazing!! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*cracks door, pears inside*
Hello?
I used to be in a group on here with Freedom, Sara and Jonas, but Sara won’t be back here for a while yet (unless I miss my guess) Jonas hasn’t been that active recently and Freedom is off and on so I’m just gonna ask if I can add a charrie I’ve been dying to rp with, plus his twin. And place them somewhere…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
thank you for telling me about Alcatraz. That makes sense.
I read your chapter. I like it a lot, though Eric is not my kinda guy. 😂
sooo, btw, I’m not sure how affiliated you are with military, but you do know what will happen if Alan becomes a deserter, right? He’ll be killed if they catch him.
It’s pretty unive…[Read more]
- Load More

Light can verify this, but I think it’s Percy from the Percy Jackson tv show!
Whoa guys I’m so sorry I just saw this😭
But yes, whaley is correct, it’s from the Percy Jackson series!
Oh my goodness. I didn’t even remember this. haha!
😂 yeah, it was awhile back! I’m sorry for not responding sooner :/
No problem!