@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I am not a very talented artist💅 (unless you count tracing things😅😂) so I can’t really draw any characters
buuuuuuuuuuuuut
would I be allowed to ask people to draw a character of mine?? 👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka go slay that dragon
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@GRCR GIRL YOU HAVE A QUOTE FROM MY BOOK AS YOUR SIGNATURE!?😭😭 i’m speechless😭😭😭😭
@whalekeeper Girl, are you ok doing all those planks?? *grabs phone* do I need to call 911??
@ellette-giselle Oh my gosh, that’s too funny🤣🤣🤣
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
Driver’s Ed had me watch a seatbelt add from the 60s, and it’ll haunt me forever now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hey guys, I think I’ll shall join this if y’all don’t mind. I haven’t really RPed since the days of the Character Party (may it rest in peace 😔) and I’d like to get back into it a bit.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What are they wearing?
XD
Tenz and Reid
Reid pushed the door open, seeing three people on the other side, two men and one woman. The men seemed to be preparing to fight with primitive weapons until Reid had opened the door. Looking at them, his mind immediately jumped to a picture of Ancient Wond that his father had lying…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator also yes, killing off characters=very relatable.
Me, I usually end up mutilating characters. One loses an arm here, another gets blinded there, still another gets their face scarred over there…..Nothing TOO bad, but yeah, my guys (and girls sometimes) get beat up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae lol yeah, I probably should be glad of that haha
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks! I’ll look into it
Wait, burns are the worst you’ve seen…lucky
I’ve killed several myself.
XD so relatable
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hunter
So Rory had military training! Interesting. Maybe Hunter could introduce him to Echo or Rex.
“From all the schools I’ve ever come from there’s always been a hierarchy among the students. There seem to be the privileged fellows who get away with anything, the targets, the guys just trying to study, and the rebels. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Hunter was friendly, even if he was part dragon. He also seemed just a little bit shy. Rory didn’t mind the feel of the claw against his hand so much.
Hunter was thinking about the next part of the question, his tail lashing thoughtfully. “I, uh…We were enrolled in this school at our old guardian’s request. She was nice……[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle that’s great! Glad you’re having fun!
Hunter
“No worries, I just have never seen a guy with wings or… or claws…” The boy looked embarrassed. “I’m Rory Alans. It’s nice to meet you, Hunter. I… I’m not from around here…” He stopped and considered his next words carefully. “Where do you come from, and how did you end up here?” H…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Btw, I haven’t had so much fun in a LONG time! 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
The winged boy had lowered his hand. He had given a name. Hunter. Rory forced himself not to flinch at every movement Hunter made. He’s not an enemy. He’s not going to try and kill you. Still keeping an eye on the claws, Rory took a step forward. “No worries, I just have never seen a guy with wings or… or claws…” he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle ooh nice art!
and haha @linus-smallprint Alan and Keefe don’t look much alike, do they? lol
(gets flashbacks of imagining Oliver with a slouch hat despite the fact that you said there was to be NO HATS IN THE LYEN ARMY)
hehe glad you didn’t go full out on me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle that was perfect!!
Hunter
An older human boy. A little timid of the claws.
“Sorry.” Hunter brought his hand down, sensing the other boy’s apprehension. “I promise I’m not out to hurt you. What’s your name? I’m Hunter.”
He kept his wings folded and his claws at his sides, so as to look as unthreatening as he could.
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
a morally gray Steve just hits different XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae
I HAVE A NEW MARVEL FANFIC👀🤩
ok, ok, I’m low key obsessed with this one rn (even tho writing it has still been slow😅💀🫠)
BUT I really do love it so much😭 this one is very deep and probably one of my most well thought out fanfics in a while, and Min has been so helpful in helping me brainstorm…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years ago
- Load More

If anyone would like to join me in my pain:
https://www.facebook.com/classictelevisioncommercials/videos/classic-commercial-psa-buckle-up-for-safety-w-jingle-1964/1546819892248659/
Idk why it’s on facebook.