@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ok! I’ll probably write up descriptions tomorrow (if I have time with school) cuz it’s kinda late here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Great! I’m always here if you want to bounce more ideas. I love listening to ideas and helping form plots. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ohhh, that hurts!! Ohhh, poor Martha! You can feel her pain! This is one of THE BEST chapters you have ever written, which is kinda funny since you wrote about a girl in this one. You could just really feel her and really relate to her thoughts. Man, it was just so good. Like, super, super good. Cracking job old boy! (lol)
As…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory snapped into an alert posture as two strangers entered the room. He could see them in his peripheral vision, and his first thought was ambush. As soon as the two girls started yammering at each other Rory relaxed a little. Leo’s obvious military awareness was putting him on edge almost as much as nails on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ayla
“Fine.” Mr. Crosshair said. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”
I probably knew more than him at any rate. He looked like he was more into sci fi.
“Spectacular!” I stepped into the hallway, brandishing my new sword. “Let’s go questing!”
Go ahead!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ope… I lost my characters again….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle aww scales, I messed up your tag lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellete-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“So I keep hearing about this huge dance? What’s going on with all that?” Rory asked.
“Well, it’s…um….it’s…” Hunter searched for how to correctly explain. “They’re going to have a party here, and an open dance floor, I guess. And everyone will be in fancy clothes and things. All the older boys…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.
The Society: does some not nice stuff
Dante: Nope, I’m out
The Society: why?
Dante:

sorry for pulling Sniper into this like I have with everything lately…..haha…..but I couldn’t NOT use the meme for this purpose.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ohhh makes total sense! Very cool!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! lol Idk……… my story takes place sometime around 2016 or 2021… but they are from the wealthy side of town so they dress…old and classy… dare I say… 😁😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint I’m getting caught up!
Eric, I feel ya about how you’d rather be drawing than be sporty. LOL.
You should give a glossary of Rorian words at the end or something! It might help the jokes stick better. The explanations actually make it funnier than the jokes would be alone, but I still feel like something’s missing. I like it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I could put one in, cause I have a bunch, but don’t really feel like it because writing from the perspective of morally bad characters is really hard for me lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge no, it specifically isn’t supposed to really affect the school, but it’s used as an explanation as to why there’s so many military oriented characters here, and that kinda thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr nice!! I like their clothes, what time period are they from? (IDK anything about that lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@smiley ooh nice!! interesting character concepts.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay! I will try to have a description by tonight.
- Load More
