@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“What are radio oracles? Sure, we have family devotions, and Service every week, but I like to talk to Ehyeh and read His Word by myself too. I love those parts the most.” She smiled.
Alpha
Alpha pulled the robot from his pocket, handing it back to Violet. His heart rate had risen as she explained what Gage already knew, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years ago
Hey, I had a question for you. Let me know when you get this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol.
Monday is my day off because my dad has wonky weekends being a first responder. I tend to forget other people aren’t the same.
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae
Nah ur goodHugo
Hugo gave her a curious side glance. “You’re the spiritual type? Do you have a radio oracle or just family devotions?”
Violet
Vi pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. She approached Alpha again. “I am sorry for overwhelming you. I was teasing. Here.”
She put Gage in his palm. “I wouldn’t let you borrow my partner if I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry! I’m glad you’re not too badly hurt. I’ll be praying ❤️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Brother and sister having a blast!

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
two days later…
@everyone @i-dont-like-tagging-cuz-i-dont-wanna-bother-anyone-and-i-feel-bad
Okay so that took longer than I wanted.
First, my second character….
Tyne Flynn.
Tyne is 14 years old, and stands 5 foot 4. She is willowy, but it’s not evident because she wears very loose clothes. Her skin is very pale. Her long white hai…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey girl!! Just wondering how you’re doing, how school’s going for you, and how writing’s been. 😊 I also saw you had a birthday last week sooo… Happy Birthday!!! 🥳1️⃣5️⃣🎉🙌🎁🎂-
Awwww thanks for checking on me that means a lot!!!!!!!! <333333
You're so sweet 😊😊💗💗💗💗
Writing's been nonexistent lately…I haven't written in like a few weeks 😬
I'm not sure that God's calling me to write this story at this time in my life. Like I think that He's calling me to write it, just not NOW. I still have a lot to learn before I…[Read more]-
Oh I feel you… I haven’t written in a month, maybe more 💀 I just haven’t found the time or motivation to sit down and get something out. I’m planning to dive back into it once October rolls around and then really focus on it in November for NaNoWriMo.
Yeah, I totally understand that tho! Sometimes it’s super helpful to take a break.
Oh yes, I ge…[Read more]-
Same here…we’re CRAZYYYYYY busy….
It’s honestly easier for me to spend time with God when it gets crazy because it’s the only stability in my life XDXD
I play back row! I love it so much!
What do you play?!?
I’m feeling a LOT better today actually.
Yessss it’s answer to prayer <333-
Yeahhh, hopefully once September and half of October is past, things will slow down. XD Because like, volleyball’s been keep me busy, but last week and this week I’ve been trying to fit in practices for our school’s powderpuff football game, lol.
You know what, that’s really good!! I’ve never thought of it that way before, but that totally m…[Read more]-
yesssss! I love vb but I legit can’t wait for a normal schedule and more time with the fam… <333
What on Earth is a powderpuff football game?!?! I have so many questions lol
Ohhh that's a slay! Are you like really tall or are you one of those people with an insane vertical?
I love back row! It's so satisfying when you make a great save on a hit…[Read more] -
Definitely!
Hehehe… so at a lot of high schools, the girls will form football teams and play against each other the week of homecoming and the guys become cheerleaders. Because our school doesn’t have a football team, we do it a little differently. Whichever high school girls want to participate are split into two teams (freshmen/sophomores vs.…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Oh man that does NOT sound fun 😣 I’ll be praying!! <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper sorry if I’m unwantedly dragging this on
Alpha
Alpha caught up to her, giving her a stare with his fiery eyes. “I’ve told you already! Throwing a knife at someone accidently isn’t a crime! I’ve even done it to an Emperor and they didn’t take it as seriously as you! Stars!” He also had a mind to instruct her on manners, but he d…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar mentally noted Hugo’s suit color.
“I’m sorry, Hugo, I don’t understand what that’s like. I’ve always felt like I belonged at home. And my life has always been filled with the blossoms of Laxor and Banor. I am blessed by Ehyeh greatly.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here we go. Sorry she’s a little cold.
Violet
“Thanks. Consider my memory wiped of your crimes.” She nodded, sizing Alpha up for a few seconds, and walked away.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
It’s a valid concern, my dude, communication is key. You wouldn’t want to wear something green and have a partner with neon pink, would you?
I think Violet walked off, but I’ll figure it out
Hugo
“Coordination is out the window, then. I chose something red and black.” Hugo blew air out of his cheeks. “It’s the only tux I got,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Page 397 was Alpha’s rp
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Can’t wait!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Also, I think it’s your turn to rp with Violet and Alpha.
Alpha in a tux still cracks me up XDXD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar bowed her head to Hugo in thanks as he held open the door to a shop.
“Not to be a worrier. Do you have an outfit? And what color is it?”
“Oh, no I actually don’t yet. I was thinking something pink or Laxorian grassland green since anything else may clash with my eyes and I don’t fancy too much red and black. I’ll look int…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Yikes. I’ll be praying.💙
- Load More

Hmm?
If I post my email on here and then delete it as soon as you have it, would you be willing to shoot me an email? I would really love to become better friends with you.
Sure, if you don’t mind my author’s email. XD
awesome!