@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
The Agents
225 nodded and smiled. “Of course, come with us. It might help Quincy trust me, though I’m surprised he hasn’t seen me hanging out with Leo. We spend a good deal of time together.” He ruffled Quincy’s hair. “Your brother is a smart guy.”
Inwardly 225 was seething. This kid is pushing his nose in far too d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I’m not sure how tall 225 is, but chances are, Marcel is smaller since he’s physically fifteen. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Marcel
Feathers prickled along the nape of Marcel’s neck – a gut instinct, alertness. He played it cool. After all, this might not be a real problem. “I’ll come too, I want to talk with Leo.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Rory
Leo looked tense. Rory set down his glass on the floor and slowly stood up. His calm was returning, and with it his wits and training. “Leo, tell me what’s going on.”
The Agents
225 carefully restrained his anger. He wanted to tear this… this inferior to pieces. He smiled up at the young man. “Leo asked me…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Barnes has some traits which make sense for a leader in this situation. But you are free to combat anything she does. 😅
Hugo
As his vision floated back, Hugo winced and shifted to his side, where he could look up at the people around him.
“…I am the oldest,” Barnes was saying. Although a couple of these people were taller than…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Marcel
Before Quincy could be led on any longer, Marcel stepped out from behind his locker door. He took the strangers by surprise.
“I must be the worst eavesdropper on the face of the planet,” he said casually, hanging his head and looking through his brows at the strangers. “But it sounds like Leo needs his brother…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I’ve got a castle, a minecart track, and a bridge to the mainland.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Four maps show the whole thing.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago

A funny pool I found on a corner of the island that looks just like a cross.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Was it @calyhuge who suggested seed 2 for a Minecraft world?
I have some awesome pictures of it:

View from above my currently unfinished castle. I have a texture pack and a couple mods on so don’t mind the guys down there and the weirdly patterned wall.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
kinda random but what did you think of my writing style and prose? Is it a little annoying that the character’s thoughts kinda bleed onto the page sometimes? Like this:
Sniper kept pacing. Despite his attempt to remain an emotionless interrogator, I could see the pain in his eyes. Part of me would’ve gone over to take his hand if I hadn’t been tie…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Okay!
I’m still trying to work out Alpha’s personality. I know what it is in my head, but I’m trying to find the balance on paper. If you understand that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Sure, that should work.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I was re-reading it today, editing little bits–putting in better words for things and stuff, y’know, and every time I do that I’m always like “wow…I wrote this?”
As much as I make fun of it, I feel like this kinda goofy somewhat self-insert fan fiction for a video game I don’t even play has been one of my best works so far.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theshadow oh thanks! Didn’t expect you to actually want to do it lol.
That’s perfectly fine if you’re too busy! Just tell me whenever you do have the time to write and I’ll get you that “inside information” lol
I’m assuming that means you’re pretty much finished with what I’ve got.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
but yeah I was up at like 10 two nights ago drafting a scene that won’t even make it into my WIP and is just me experimenting with the characters’ personalities.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOL that last one
the first one too, it’s like bruh, what are parents for if they aren’t gonna teach their kids? Are we mere animals that abandon their young to fend for themselves? Like a bearded dragon lizard that leaves her eggs alone and doesn’t even recognize her babies as fellow lizards?
Seriously. Even crocodiles care…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Neat. Rory’s sixteen, but he’s had an odd life so most times he acts like an adult and when he brakes down he seems younger.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Alpha is 19 in this rp.
- Load More
