@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Since Ellette clears 500 words every time she breathes, I’m going to do one plank for every 5000 words she writes.
🤣
I am pausing this topic. I have roughly 100 planks to complete.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also, I didn’t really pause to think…..And I turned off auto correct….. and I never stopped to reread.
That comes next week. This week is solely for getting the story on the paper. Then I can deal with fixing things.
It’s how I write.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t think you’re using the correct font size. Or…. something.
My 99 page WIP is 138,900 words long. I had a good writing streak and some free time to do it. I kinda type wild fast. My dad says it sounds like I’m attacking the computer.
I had all day yesterday to write and I took the opportunity 110%
And then I wrote a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
My mom does have cancer, so yeahh…
it’s scary :/
but I know God’s got it and I’m trusting Him and I’m okay for now <3 thanks for praying everyone!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay okay okay okay okay, hold your horses Miss Giselle. *ahem*
I don’t know if you know this, but that would be a 300 page manuscript. Even if you were a confident writer who doesn’t pause to think, you would still have to write alllll day and you would probably have to be a professional typist in order to not get carpal tunnel…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, here’s one when they’re older teenager looking through all their old little kid things……..
The two began looking about, and as they did they drifted to opposite ends of the basement. Ethan pushed aside a few boxes of woman’s clothing. All at once he came across a grey-blue coat. He picked it up and saw it was a w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper makes sense!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d go to the dark side if it were led by a duck man.😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
No problem!
He’s the guy in the high school RP. I don’t think you’re apart of it but if you want a general idea of who he is you can check it out.
Oh ok. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle yes please!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not sure how the belt tradition started, guys. I bet it started with clothing differences to tell who was a master or not, and they streamlined over time to something more practical.
@ellette-giselle
I need time, I’m sorry for not getting him done yet 😢 -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
Lololol! 😅😄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh you asked so many of the same questions! XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
I do!! Oh, you are sarcastic? XD
This looks like a good start, I love pyro stories!
It helps to think of the key problems in the story. They are the “why” of the conflict, the reasons for the plot to exist. Characters can disagree and want different things. Sometimes a story introduces a question, and each character has a different…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
well that was kind long
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t think your plot is bad, it sounds interesting! And holes could be filled by considering some things and asking yourself some questions. That’s what I do whenever I need to fill in some unmentionables. Here are some questions you can consider if you want…
You don’t have to answer these ones, but they came to my mind when I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where’s my cap?
- Load More
