@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Newish revelation, there are many ways to write a socially awkward person.
Barnes
Emeline spoke cautiously. Of course she did. Barnes relaxed her shoulders and tried to look less sharp. “I enjoy accounting, and also fight well. I… do you know boxing?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry! I’ll definitely be praying.💚
Oof, back pain stinks. I’ll pray for you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can yeet one of my characters if you like. *hands you Vyette* She deserves it.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m in Tennessee at the moment. I have some pictures and the sky is red… iT’s ReALLy CoOL!
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hiiii! Was anyone else see the northern lights? Sorry, this is such a random question. The sky just looks really nice.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you so much <333
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
So, I can’t think of anyone I’d want to put in this RP, other than a villain. Navin did just run away from the peoples. Maybe Weylin can meet him?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I actually have a commission from Andrew to draw him. And…uh…he’s interesting to draw.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Are you exploring a world where legal marriage (all the rights and arrangements within marriage as upheld by law) is no longer a thing? If so, person could still get together with their “special other” and make a promise to remain with them, and I think God would certainly accept that.
Lol you have me thinking about this too…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Right, I’m aware of those social movements. From what I can tell, what you’re describing is a very radical position and to “destroy” marriage in the sense of forbidding it altogether is not likable in most American circles.
Yeah, it’s an interesting topic.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Eeeep.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Apparently you are reading the wrong stuff. How about this. It’s kinda chilling.
Plus some bills in congress allowing Homosexual unions actually have the potential to forbid marriage. It has already been ruled that children belong to the government which is why a homosexual union is allowed to have children.
“Why are we h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Shadow awakens! Yay!! 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, quite appropriate 🙃
Ooo, that was interesting to research. It looks like marriage abolitionists are mostly against the issues which can be glossed over within marriage due to its legal status, such as financial and physical abuse. Ofc I don’t agree with some of their philosophies, but I agree that those…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No, I think it’s more like “writing a whole lot in one sitting”
Killing Whaley was just a bonus,
Btw, writing is not my only speed talent. I just read two books in one sitting after I signed off. One was 250 pages and the other was 200.
I guess you would have to read the book to find out. But believe me, real…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
😛
marriage is forbidden
How would that work? I would be interested to know why anyone would forbid marriage.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
<3<3 God will help even when minds and emotions are uncertain.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey, that’s not fair! lol. Just because I write fast doesn’t mean my writing doesn’t count! (and it’s not as easy as breathing. Trust me.)
My current project is about a farm boy and his dad in and brother in a not-so-far-in-the-future future where marriage is forbidden.
It’s an interesting plot line and I really love it a lot!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is your current project about?
- Load More
