@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick glanced between Felicity and Lois then nodded.
“Interesting. I’m from a mountain region called Röedlon. There’s a lot of trees… not a lot of sky. Anyways, I like your exquisite nonexistent shoes.”
AHHHH sorry it’s taken me a while. I’ve decided… I’m going to put in a character named Jonathan…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
bucky is a sweet baby. fight me
-
freedom replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re welcome 😊
and ok, that clears some stuff up! Some more clues would definitely help, I think :3
-
whaley replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @rae @freed_and_redeemed
Awesome, thank you all <3
Barnes “disappeared” but she’s actually close by, getting something to cheer him up. Probably a bag of baseballs.
For someone that hasn’t been through that, I will be honest in saying that it took me a moment or two to kinda figure out what was going on
Good to know. Since I was just w…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
VeggieTales was my childhood😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
(oh, and if anyone comes to say that my love for the MCU is contagious and I have spread the Marvel bug to them: I’m not sorry one bit)
-
freedom replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Rax, and welcome to KP!
So glad you’re here, and it’s cool that you know @rae!
anywhoooooo….HI!!
I’m Freedom, a homeschooled Christian girl that is also a self-published historical fiction author, music lover, bookworm, avid movie watcher/enjoyer, Bucky Barnes fangirl, Fanfiction writer, MCU nerd, and LOTR fan (both the b…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Kefa, and welcome to KP!!
I’m Freedom, a homeschooled Christian girl that is also a self-published historical fiction author, music lover, bookworm, avid movie watcher/enjoyer, Bucky Barnes fangirl, Fanfiction writer, MCU nerd, and LOTR fan (both the books and movies bc they’re both amazing😝).
I’m not super active here on…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
Chapter 3 👀
Chapter 3
He did not appreciate the glances Clint offered his way.
‘Twas only due to Laura Barton’s kind motherly spirit that their “fair maiden” had finally released the name given to her at birth: Yelena.
He knew not all what they had discusse…
-
freedom replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper the poor boi 😭😭
I think you described everything well! For someone that hasn’t been through that, I will be honest in saying that it took me a moment or two to kinda figure out what was going on, but I figured it out in time.
I agree with Loopy and RAE in that it’s confusing what happened to/where Barnes went
otherwise, it’s…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
It always ends in a fight
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh wait, its not.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
NOOO WHY IS IT BLURRY!?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
My pic of Fin…
Not the most please with it, but it will have to work for now. *sigh*
-
Keilah H.'s profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh dear I forgot about this!!
I will try to do something. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
DEADLINE Y’ALL!!!
Try to get Fin sent in today!!!
We want to give Freedom more then two drawings of her lovely character!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More

