@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
idk, I’d post it. I’ve thrown a few of dying characters on here. Plus, it’s more comic type art. I doubt it could offend anyone.
Ooo, I like your story idea! Sounds neat!
I can’t stand sci-fi creatures tho. lol. So personally, I could never write a book like that. 😉
What’d you think of the dance?
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick gave Lois a wave goodbye, then nodded.
“Oh, that’s alright. Well, I’m in theater and am learning some weird Earth language called Australian… No, not really. It was French.”
He paused, frowning at the floor before finally looking at Felicity again with a smile.
“There’s quite a few others, of course. Then my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
“I’ll try clearing the channel, but it may take a minute, and…” Alpha watched Silvia’s reaction to the body on the floor.
“I-I’m sorry, Silvia. I wasn’t thinking, I allowed my warrior side to take control.” Alpha shook, and the hand that held his shirt against his wound tightened its grip. “This shouldn’t have happened. Here, l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! You mean the one I just posted?
He’s intended to be one of the creatures from my latest work, which is basically “what if instead of the Earth being one planet with a whole bunch of countries, it was a galaxy with each country being a planet?” and of course since it was a sci-fi I decided to make a bunch of creatures to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m glad it does.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohhh I see.
But obviously John treats them like his sons and has raised them to be brothers.
Makes total sense.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I like your picture!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!!
ooh that’d be really cool! I’d love to see it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! It comes with practice. lol. Plus, I know the waltz they are dancing. (which, btw, it is a beautiful one!!!)
I can send you a video of my “models” preforming it if you want. I watched the video on repeat while drawing it so I had an idea of the motions happening directly before and after.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@anyone who cares
ummm so little disclaimer, I didn’t draw most of this.
I took a webcomic panel of Soldier–yeah, the Ornithiform from my fanfic–and drew the wings and tail on him. I tried to recreate the original artist’s style as well as I could.
How do you all think I did?

ooof I just forgot, I missed the claw on his pointing finger. I…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup, no family at all.
Yes.
I’m glad that makes sense.
Ah, well that is the danger. Yes, they are one of the last remaining families. In fact, their dad and mom were the last couple married before the government shut everything down real hard.
Jonas and Ethan are not brother’s by blood. They were assigned to John…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint ohh cool! To be frank, I have never had sweet potatoes with marshmallows either.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle maaaaannnn girl you’re good at dancing scenes!
I tried to draw two characters in this, like, embracing each other kinda pose, and they looked kinda stiff lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka lolllll
I remember those times. I was a tamer writer then. Lately my characters have been getting crazier and crazier and I’m not sure what kind of person I am for letting them do it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge agghhhh blasted tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHHH SHE BROKE THE SILENCE AND ACTUALLY TOLD ME SOMETHING ABOUT MY CHARACTERS
lol
so they technically shouldn’t be trying to kill each other. But they probably will fight a lot. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed haha!
ok.
maybe they exist in the same universe as yours…..just in like kingdoms really far away that don’t concern themselves with this one’s mess lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle the story makes a lot of sense now that you explained that point.
But how exactly did the Airman boys and their dad avoid this? (btw is “Airman” a title or their actual last name? Couldn’t exactly tell lol, so I’m assuming it’s their surname) Where are they that they aren’t being searched every month, because no doubt the…[Read more]
- Load More
