@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper hey I can do it if you don’t want to I just need to finish some work first so it will take me longer
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay… *Bits lip* Yeah, I’ll do it, I don’t like to take up too much space in a group because it might bother people who want to write, but I can flesh out everything if you like. Give me half an hour.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @hybridlore
Sorry I haven’t gone. I didn’t want to jump in too soon and take someone else’s turn or something. I can rp in a couple hours once I’ve finished a thing but anyone else can go before me if you don’t want to wait
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ha, you’re good! I keep missing you too.
Yes, agreed. That line was actually one of my MCs main struggles in the last book. Though he didn’t realize that until someone pointed it out to him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I remember what that feels like, we had a ton of tornado warnings when I was little. I prayed <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I think it would be best for the Marcel-Sara-Fel-Ellis group to get into the city soon, so if any of you want to RP us going in, that would be best. I don’t want to carry us in because I’ve written a lot in our group, but if you want me to, I can.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, well “so far” is the key term, my girl.
We’ll see.
Either way, God wants us to share Him with others. Ultimately, He knows who is going to accept that gift or not, but that doesn’t change the way we should approach it, right?
I don’t think it should, but I’ve seen some people go at it like They are the ones s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m praying.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
We’re in a tornado watch/warning right now… the sirens haven’t gone off but we’re still in the warning area. Please pray for us… 🌪️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle not a ramble! At least you’re rambling about your writing and not about something random…..as I do quite commonly…..
eheheheheh you remember THOSE conversations which I’m NOT gonna bring up on this forum after this lolllllAnd I think 13 is fine tbh. Your books are actually not that bad in terms of violence so far.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*cough cough*
I knew that.
*wince*
Sorry i forgot! Okay, so I have an older age range. Good.
I would definitely like some advice (maybe later on) in how to classify these books. I was thinking YA, but that could include 13 or so year olds, and the violence level in these books might be to high for that. I mean, they are kinda dark…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Barnes
“Might as well be an exoskeletal crisis,” Barnes said. “Soul-searching is illegal in nineteen counties. You have always been you, Angelo, have a cup of tea.”
Hugo looked back and forth between Reid and Tenz. His eyes became the slightest bit shiny, expression hidden by his scarf. “I can’t go to anyone for help, Tenz. They…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww cute, although I have NO idea who Kenna and Zeke are lolll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle 17, almost 18. Remember how I was making a big deal about Sabina getting married that young because I could barely imagine getting married at my age? lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Kenna and Zeke’s kids!!!

-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you know the muffin man? I think he stole my muffin pan. I saw it in his muffin van; he’s such a dreary pain!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Glad to hear that!
I wouldn’t delete this, I need it for Joseph’s arc and to really set the whole stage. But, I’m glad you liked it enough for it to be a keeper weather I can trim it or not.
Btw, completely off topic, You’re 15? Right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle If you can’t find any way to trim it down, I’d rather you keep the whole thing than delete it entirely.
- Load More
