@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Forgot to tag you in my RP above
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrant (w/ Ilahna and Everett)
At Ilahna’s warning, Klethen turned to see a light illuminating four dark forms clad in armor. They were moving closer, ominous in the darkness.
It was clear they were not friendly.
Klethen weighed the options in his mind. Run, or stay and hope they would not be killed. The c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Ben Gunn, Flare, and Marcellus, Everstrand edge
Leon stared at the scar, and he felt a tightness in his throat. He knew the kind of men responsible for something like this. In fact, that was why he was here. He glanced over at his friend. Julian’s face had paled, and he was clenching and u…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @grcr
I’m gonna write a really short rp this time.
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Baron gently replaced his scarf, careful to make sure it covered the scar, before turning away so that his face was cast in shadow.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Also, @hybridlore, thank you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s good. Glad you’re ok.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @whalekeeper @rae @theducktator
Thanks for the prayers, everyone. ☺️ We’re still alive. And safe.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@beth-t0rres
I also failed to mention in Everett’s description that he has bad eyesight and most things look fuzzy and unclear yet refuses to do something about it.
Yeah, that’s me. Lol :p
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Brutus suddenly sighed, looking tired. He pulled up his scarf again, having stopped attempting to arouse the guards. “Sadly, if I am not careful, I…” Brutus shook his head, turning to face Ben, before removing his scarf. Down…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Barnes
Everyone slumped, and hesitated to do anything. The three medieval individuals still ate silently. Reid comforted his brother, who would surely need a lot of monitoring during this adventure, and Hugo still sat alone by the fire. Even the food hadn’t done much good.
This couldn’t go on. Barnes had to take own…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz and Reid
“I can’t go to anyone for help, Tenz. They would hurt me. So I’ll have to figure it out myself.”
Tenz’z smile faded and his voice dropped low in volume, looking at his twin. “Like… They?”
Reid stiffened, drawing in a breath. His pupils became thinner. “I-I wouldn’t know, Tenz,” Reid said hesitan…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m praying for you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, I always try to judge when someone is writing a roleplay or not, you can pretty much tweak it to a science.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here’s a start, anticipate that Marcel is able to vault them over the wall
Marcel — Edge of Everstrand
“The city is called Everstrand,” Sara said. Her gaze flickered over the word a few times, as if thinking about something.
They headed for the city. Sara and Ellis still hadn’t shared much about themselve…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, btw, neat deduction! Sounds a little Sherlock Homsy.
Thx. Though, tbh, I’m usually not this bright. I think it’s just because I slept better last night than I usually do, lol.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Everett – Elderstrand with Ilahna and Klethen
Everett stood frozen still, prepared to thrust his sword into the dark, blurry figures standing before him.
“I’d put that sword down if I were you,” the man said, “We don’t want a fight.”
He scarcely brought the weapon down, his mean scowl fixed on the two. Gripping hi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m working on it rn 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh I missed Hybrid’s post
- Load More
