@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Why did we die
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Huntress
“I mean, what were you guys doing before you got here!” Trevor’s voice was raised a bit higher than it made sense for the question to be.
I shrugged. “Not much to be honest. He was at a job interview yesterday and I was hanging out at home.”
Huh. My friends. I wonder if any of them were worried about us.
Or did they not…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 months ago
no worries!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 months ago
No, sorry I don’t really have the time and energy for that atm
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 awesome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 months ago
Hey! Would anyone be willing to draw one of my characters? I’d draw one of yours if you wanted to swap….. *shrugs and grins* I’d kinda like to see some other ideas of my characters besides me own drawings. It gives a new inspiration angle inf you know what I mean….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
I’m glad you all like it! This is the character in the piece: https://unvale.io/character/864e9061-3cfc-4ea9-8fe7-d68cf7e583b9 . I am slightly obsessed with him. He’s a very eccentric guy, and as confirmed by Surpent (his creator) herself, he would be especially pleased if he knew I was taking so much time…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 5 months ago
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@INSANITYRAE
-
Ruth's profile was updated 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
aww! So cute!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
WolfgangÂ
He didn’t know about Ribbon Hood? Wolfgang decided this must be remedied at once. However, he was soon distracted by the rest of what Wilhelm had to say. “How do you not know much about geography?” he asked with an open face that clearly showed he meant no slight. “You’re name’s German after all.” He didn’t wait for…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Hoi. I’m here to say that Harry is bootiful. And a scaly creature being named Harry is quite ironic and wonderful. XD
-
Beth posted an update 5 months ago
On a very normal day, I spot a butterfly. My little sister walks along side me and her head turns as I point, saying very NORMALLY, “Oh look, a butterfly.” A fluttering, delicate orange butterfly, which sister guesses is a monarch. What a splendid thought. That is until, she goes on with her statement. “Did you know,” she begins. I prepare to hear…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
I definitely recommend a leopard gecko for a pet. They’re nocturnal, but fun to watch when they’re awake. When we feed Harry, he pretends he’s hunting. He’ll creep around as if on tiptoe, and sometimes wiggle the tip of his tail like a rattlesnake. He’s cuter than our hedgehog in my opinion.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Yes, he’s a leopard gecko! XD We got him for my brother, and now he’s basically a family pet. We have owned many different pets, but the lizard is newish.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 5 months ago
@rae
Nice work!! That traditional coloring would stress me out. I’m glad you’re having so much fun testing your skills. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Harry isn’t happy. We changed his tank arrangement and now he keeps poking his head out and judging me.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
WolfgangÂ
He choked. “I’m from Germany!” Seeing that didn’t seem to shed much light on the issue, he continued. “Arthur was king of England, or maybe it was old Britannia then, I don’t quite remember. He was a real king, but over time a lot of legend has grown up around him. Like Robbin Hood, you know?”
- Load More
