@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I tried to read it just to see what you wrote, but it said I couldn’t have access.
Is that on purpose?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhh! I couldn’t complete mine on time! I’ll post it for the judge (you) to read. Regrettably, it’s not 100% complete! I hope the place where I stopped at, though, is a good spot. Sorry! Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish the story next time. Anyway, I’m looking forward to what you think+the winner! You can comment on the story as well.…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae Expect mine to be posted at the literal last minute. I have a lot to do today and I can’t get this done right away. 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @liberty @hybridlore @koshka @calyhuge @keilah-h @ellette
Sorry if i tagged you and you aren’t participating *Apologetic Realn bow*
To all you who are participating…
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!! -
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Anytime, either by Google docs link or just directly posting it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone know when we’re submitting the stories today? Liuke do we just send them in any time, or are we supposed to send them in all together?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Bites nails*
yeah there is no way that story is real. Nope. No way.
If you are pulling my leg, you are in for some serious trouble my man. You have aroused the beast.
In an author.
Bad move.
I will have my revenge.
You had better not be pulling my leg.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay.
I am about 99.9% this is payback because you have been at me ever since I tagged you instead of Beth.
So.
I think this is payback, and I think you’re kinda nasty and should be kicked off KP………….
Just joking.
But seriously.
Okay. I will not look at page again.
I refuse to come back and re-read your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
And a cat attacking you?
Unless you have a little demon cat, I don’t think that would really happen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay. So, first off, I was freaked out.
Now, after reading that twice, I’m not.
I mean, how am I going to help you? You don’t even know where I live. And why would you be sending a message on KP during a time like this?
So, I’m going to decided that this is you being horrid, and then tentatively send it and hope I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ha! We both have some good brother quotes!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @whalekeeper @rae @raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Felicity- Group 1, Elderstrand
“What are these things?”
Felicity furrowed her brow. “I thought at first they might be clickmen, but they’re silent, no machinery. But they aren’t ink animated, either, probably, because there was something inside. They definitely aren’t peopl…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid brightened. “Yes, let’s!” He exclaimed with youthful excitement. “C’mon, Tenz, you love exploring!”
But Tenz remained curled up in the corner, his face buried in Omi’s jacket. “Leave me alone,” he sobbed into the jacket.
Reid sighed, wrapping his tendrils around his brother, completely encasing him.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @loopylin @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge
Baron (Brutus)—Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Leon crumpled, loosing consciousness. The feather boy had a hurt hand, the girl with hair almost like his own had been flung into a building. Flare was too tired to play anymore. And there were still at least eight more enemies…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“Sleep deprived authors are one of my worst nightmares.”- my brother
- Load More
