@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
And then I go and hide because I feel like Koshka is going to have it out for me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!
The days passed one by one. Adrian remained in hiding, and Joseph spent more and more time with him, listening as he told stories of his early childhood with his brother– the days before the army.
Adrain spent hours in study, and Joseph was often at his side, re…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Can you send me a link!!!!???
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
S.D. Smith also has new merch!!! A new t-shirt with “My Place Beside You” with Picket and Heather, and new character cards with pictures, quotes, and cool facts!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh cool!!!! Intriguing prompt. I already have some ideas!!! This will be exciting! Thanks for giving us 14 days, too.
And yes, it’s excited about the new Green Ember book!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Gak! Peter and Ruben’s sister. Not brother.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium  @rae  @esther-c  @theducktator @the_lost-journal @raxforge @liberty @theshadow  @calyhuge  @koshka  @power   @keilah-h  @linus-smallprint  @hybridlore  @mineralizedwritings  @elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Please tag anyone who was involved in this that I forgot to tag!!! And sorry if I’m spamm…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Mom: “Don’t forget you O’s”
Me: “I won’t forget my O’s! If i was to forge my O’s what kind of person would I be?!”
Mom: “A nut?”
Me: “YES!”
Mom: “You already are a nut!”
Me: “Cranberries cranberries cranberries cranberries cranberries cranberries cranberries!” Et cetera
Mom: “Of course her cranberries will come to Ruth when she calls.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ll pray for you.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Unfortunately due to an overload of school I didn’t have time to do this. Hopefully I’ll be able to do the next one.
Congratulations on your win! Your story was amazing!
YES!!!! I HAD NO IDEA THERE WOULD EVEN BE ANY MORE!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes!!!!! S.D. Smith sent an email out today!!! You can pre-order signed copies now!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty
THERE’S ANOTHER? -
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It has such a cool cover!!!

-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The new Green Ember book is OUT!!!!!!!!
I don’t know if you guys have read the series, but if you have, THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!
I’m so excited about this new book!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
It’s so tragic. Poor Hans. 😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It was actually not Betsy. It was Corrie and Betsy’s Niece, Peter and Reuben’s brother, and it was Peter and Reuben who were under the table because someone had seen them with the Jews and informed on them. (At least, that’s what it say’s in Corrie’s auto biography.)
It doesn’t really change anything tho, and I can respect…[Read more]
- Load More
