@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Praying for you! ❤️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
😄😊
Girl, thanks for reading, like, everything I post of my WIP….it makes my day! (:
Aw, you’re welcome!! 😊❤️❤️
And you can always tag me when you post from your WIP!!!!!!!
Alright! Thanks, I will!!! 😄❤️🥰
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Chase
Chase’s eyes turned green as she smiled. “I’m fine, why?”
“I-I-I j-just needed, know… To know y-you were o-okay.” Chase loosely folded his arms, looking at the floor. He shivered, somehow cold when he was wearing his hoodie. “Y-you sure your o-okay?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m praying for you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sef
She flinched at the sound of someone calling her name.
“Sef!” All at once, she was back in the never ending nightmare….doors slamming…glass breaking…
No.
He’s not real. He can’t hurt you.
“A-are you o-okay? Hurt?”
She blinked, trying to remember where she’d seen this boy before. Apparently, the boy knew a great deal ab…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww I wish I had a friend like Lukas, he’s sooo sweet and adorable!!!!!!
Livia
Keep it together.
She took a deep breath, and tried to keep her tone even, yet get it out quickly before she fell apart.
“In the middle of the night, I got a text from my mani that Lucian, my chauffer was waiting outside to take me home, so I had to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lolllll
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol, yes!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Thank you! <3 Hehe, yessss, I’m using them on my phone now😂🤣
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
And I’ve never shaved a penguin, and I’ve never slapped a dentist, and I’ve never tied my bowtie with my nose against the wall! I’ve never crashed a school bus full of rabid purple monkeys, and I’ve never been to Boston in the fall!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lukas
Lukas tilted his head, trying to catch her gaze behind strands of blue that fell across her face. The weird time thing wasn’t the problem. Something else had to be wrong. But Lukas wasn’t sure how to get the answer out of her. What if he made it worse?
Besides there being something wrong, something else about this mom…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @rae @theducktator @anyone-else (I’m trying to think of everyone I’ve interacted with lately XD)
Hey guys! I’m heading out for vacation tomorrow, so I probably won’t be active for the next week. I may hop on every now and then to RP or reply real quick, but I’m not sure. Talk to y’all later!! ✌&#x…-
Have fun!!
-
Ohhh fun fun!
It’s okay…..I just up and left for a whole week last week (summer camp) without any explanation…heh…heh…oh well XD -
Have fun!!! 💖
-
@esther-c
Hey…I know I should be patient…but I was wondering when you’re doing another Lukas RP? Sorry…I was just wondering.
I know you’re probably busy, so no rush! 🤣😊😁
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Praying 🙏❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@anyone
Would anyone like their character to meet (or possibly be ambushed by) my villain character? I haven’t updated Ace since Dante first joined
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Awww the puppy ❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@anyone
Lois
“You’re not even trying. We’re supposed to be drawing forest animals.” Lois was not the type to insult people’s artwork, but the drawing he was looking at now was just too much. He was pretty sure it was an attempt at a horse. The three legs stuck out at odd angles and the eyes were wide and lopsided. In the corner of the page,…[Read more]
- Load More
