@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Daisy will go down in history as a majestic steed
Marcel
A particularly large splash of ink landed on Marcel’s canvas. It bubbled on the surface until he spread it with a brush.
A baby elephant trumpeted silently, and stomped watercolor buildings into powder.
Marcel squinted through the corner of his eye at Felicity. When she g…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase smiled, dropping his gaze as he slowly took his own piece. He felt satisfied inside to see Sef’s happiness in her eyes.
“I-I like green,” he quietly commented, munching on the very tip of his pizza slice.
Because of this rp, I turned the statement “I like green” into a sort of cue that Chase wants to have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
She blushed. “Thanks,” she whispered, and took a bite, trying to ignore his eyes on her. She hated it when people watched her eating.
Nothing could have prepared her for the explosion of flavor that flooded her senses. It was unlike anything she’d ever tasted before in her life.
It was perfect.
“It’s good,” she nodded emphatically,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hmm…I think it’d work, but she’d have to offer first. Alpha doesn’t go near most science, but he’s kinda bored rn, so I think he’d go along if asked.
At this point, I know he thinks she’s cute, but I think most of the rest is me forcing a romance thing and him being upset about Nar, so it should be good for him too.
Alpha
“Well,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Chocolate soda is by far the best invention since the toaster.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Violet
“Annoying?” Violet had to think a minute about what Alpha said. “I don’t know.”
She didn’t feel annoyed or interested. The soft yet frosty look in her face, reflected in Gage’s eyes, said it all.
…
I just had a thought. If Alpha has trouble with science (backstory drama, thinks experimentation sucks, etc) Violet can tutor him.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
“I-I don’t w-want your money. It’s, i-it’s a g-gift. Eat.” A smile twitched on his lips.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sef
“I-I don’t know if I have any money to pay you back…” her voice trailed off as she fumbled in her pocket for some coins.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, I wasn’t finished, but when I tried to edit, it didn’t change so…
Chase part 2
Sef nodded shyly.
“F-follow me.” Chase led Sef out of the school, pulling his hood up as they reached the street. As they crossed, he glanced nervously at the cars around them, as if he expected them to suddenly run them over.
Once on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
If he saw one little bruise on Sef, he’d find the one responsible and tell them off. This is actually similar to how he acts later in his life. When he’s an adult, he uses his powers to protect lost and endangered kids.
Chase
“I-it’s t-this…” Chase made a triangle with his fingers. “T-that t-they eat here. I-it’s real…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
GUYSSSS I’M A CHOSEN ONE NOW!!!!1
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Silvanis
The man held a knife to his chest. “I didn’t want to get blood on my knife this early, but you’re givin’ me no choice, mate.”
A small confident smile creeped up Silvanis’s face. You won’t be able to kill me, fool. My power would kill you before you could get any closer. Silvanis crossed his arms against his chest, causing t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Found a picture of Wyoh!
WHATTTT why was i not tagged sooner….*cries*
I LOVE THAT SO MUCH AHHHH lollll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
You and I both know that just because you’re alive doesn’t mean you’re okay, Sef, but I’m content to see no blood or bruises.
OMC THAT IS PERFECT
I love Chase so much!!! <3
Sef
“Sure,” she nodded. Come to think of it, she was starving. She paused. “What’s pizza?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Chase
You and I both know that just because you’re alive doesn’t mean you’re okay, Sef, but I’m content to see no blood or bruises.
“I-I d-don’t have class any, anymore. W-would, would you like t-to go get s-some…” Chase paused. This place didn’t seem to have many dishes and treats he knew from home. Wait… “Pizza?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @theshadow I love how literally everyone is freaked out by Sniper’s loud proclamation
Huntress & Sniper
“Scatter me across four counties, huh? Hah! I’d like to see you try!” yelled one of the people that’d joined them, no weapons in hand but glowing energy enveloping his hands in a way that remin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sef
She blinked.
He was looking for her? To make sure she was okay?
When she almost forgot his name?!
Wow.
This was different.
“Why?” she tilted her head to the side. “Obviously I’m not dead,” she shrugged. “So yeah, I’m fine.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae I’ll be praying.
@everyone else Please pray for a family I know, their daughter passed away of cancer about a year ago. Today would’ve been her 10th birthday.
She was a believer and is probably celebrating in heaven right now, but her mom, dad and two siblings are still here.
- Load More


That’s a thing???
Yes. It’s basically like the best thing ever. Imagine cold, carbonated hot chocolate but not in a way that’s totally gross.
I can’t imagine that not being totally gross, but I really want to try it now.
You MUST. Sadly, I don’t know where you can get it other than a restaurant in Nashville called ‘the Pharmacy’. If you’re ever in the area you MUST go and try their chocolate phosphates (which is what they call their sodas for some reason).
I don’t think I’ll be in Nashville anytime soon, but if I am, I will DEFINITELY try it!