@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I drew some ducks on the back of my bulletin in church today. They aren’t great art, but I think they’re cute. Summer theme.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that scene was sooo cute! <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Is this topic still a thing?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What made it decisive in my head, was Chase actually wanted this to happen. Sure, he would have avoided it in the story, but the Chase in my head told me that this all must happen.
I get that. He did however already sacrifice his mobility so maybe it just feels redundant to me.
It helps to keep some tether on the character’s mind even if you feel…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I feel like the blindness bit was too much? I mean for Chase to give up his sight as well as his mobility. It’s too on-the-nose for Chase’s character, since he often gets marked with physical things like scars, stuttering, and the mobility thing. I felt less sorry for him, and more “oh okay that happened.”Idk, it felt like waaaaay…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Guys, I am so in love with plotting right now. It can be so fun. Just need to say it somewhere. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the deer-like appearance of the unicorn. It also seems like a fun resolution scene. Family reunion scenes are the best. I can also picture Chase on the cushions well, because I know what it feels like to be an invalid now and then but still participate in family activities.
I feel like the blindness bit was too much? I mean for Chase…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 I have a Chase scene for you
@whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @theducktator @esther-c @kielah-h @theshadow @ellette-giselle @anyone
I have a really sweet but sad Chase scene. For context, this is after Chase’s last battle with Narsa Jeptune.
oh, and beware, I’ve barely edited this. Criticism welcome 🙂
Chase…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktar
I am the #1 banana hater, so none :p
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
6 or 7
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago

Definitely 11.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*exhales*
I just read that scene you shared. Literally, Jonathan has me so stressed right now!! That was so intense! What was he thinking!!?? DUDE! 😑
…
Okay… now… ahem. 😅
I, too, like the 7th cover. My second favorite is 4, though…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That would be awesome!! Currently on my monthly newsletter I’m going through each of my planets and their races one by one, so I’ve been doings something sort of similar to that! Having a book out like that would be really cool haha.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin awesome!!
ooh, and I have an idea. Once you finish two or three books, you could create a “guide to Orythia” with a map of the planets (and key locations on each one), descriptions and pictures of all the different creatures, and maybe some tidbits from each of their lore.
- Load More
