@hybridlore
Active 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol go read the rules on page 1. I promise there’s some reason to this chaos
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge @rae @jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Felicity
“I don’t have time for a conference!” Everyone in this group seemed so distracted. She was ready to just leave on her own, but the tiniest ghost of a sense of survival made her hesitate a few seconds.
“What… Where are you going?” Marcel was up. Or at least tryin…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
How interactive is this? It sounds like a lot of fun, but I’m unavailable most of this weekend.
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Gets hit in the face by a particularly cold snowball* *Sputters*
Gee thanks Esther 🙄😂😂
“Ty?” I shouted as I walked down the sandy boardwalk by the beach. No answer.
Continuing down the familiar path, I savor the taste of the salt in the air and the lovely sea breeze gently caressing my face, my wavy hair tossing in the win…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @raxforge @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Pain rung in Marcel’s skull; he felt as if something had woken him up, but he couldn’t hear anything. His ears were definitely bleeding, since his rose-colored hair had begun to clump with a darker color.
Everything was numb. Dark, wet, and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no… PLEASE don’t tell me you are going to be an annoying couple were you just do PDA on KP?????
(please no.)
No, KP isn’t the place for that kind of stuff.
I was a little out of line when I made my statement, I apologize.
I’ll refrain from those type of statements, but I’m not changing my forum signature.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @jonas @grcr @hyrbidlore @loopylin
Baron (Brutus)—with Group one for now
“Spell, what spell?” Brutus liked almost frantic, emotion finally seeping into his voice. “What have you done?!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
, I have thought of a NEW idea that seems like a lot of fun! If anyone is interested I will tell them!
I’m interested….
CONGRATS!!!! (Idk why, its kind obv tho… I always thought you guys would just be friends… not a couple! lol)
Actually…Andrew officially joined KP five days before be admitted he had a crush on me..…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge @jonas @loopylin @ellette-giselle @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1
Brutus froze in his tracks as Flare used his true name. “Wh-what did you just c-call me?” Brutus went as blank as a sheet, almost as if he was going to pass out.
I have no preference of where exactly Jenna goes
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praying for you and your family <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Please pray for my family. Satan is trying to tear our family and my parents’ relationship apart. 😭🥺
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
No problem, I usually have to look up abbreviations or just hope I figure it out eventually lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
YESSS I WANNA WATCH BONHOEFFER SO BAD😭😭😭
I know, right?
Riker Schind, an SS officer, struggles with his conscience as he uncovers the horrific truths behind the regime he serves. Haunted by his past and the role he plays in the suffering around him, Riker’s journey towards redemption is fraught with peril and soul-searching d…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Little things, hidden in big things…Big things, hidden in little things…
Oh. *contented sigh* I love the clincher here!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
Here’s Josiah’s story! (my brother)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-bt9Rkb_NvaU_7OHfRP4gJZPXbZX9Man8QPOqBdXyU/edit?usp=sharing
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
yes!! A girl after my own heart! lol. I am German, so this is really close to me.
Do you speak German?
YES!! I’m just waiting for it to come out!!!
I know!!!
oh I’d love to read it if he’d let me! Do you want to post it here, or do you want my email?
I can post it here. @freed_and_redeemed You can read it as well! I’d love to hea…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah sorry, I don’t have anything.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, history? I love history, but unfortunately for you, most of my research has been 1700’s/1800’s. I can see if I have any articles or websites bookmarked that might have information for you, though.
- Load More
