@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry for butting in, just found the passage because I was discussing this same topic with a friend, and here it is. This is the ESV.
Luke 23:32-33. Two others, who were criminals, were led away to be put to death with him. And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Baptism is necessary if it is available. The thief on the cross was not baptized, and was yet saved. Miscarried children are unbaptized, and yet they are saved. So yes, to become a Christian, one should be baptized, but a believer who was unable to be baptized wouldn’t go to Hell. I don’t think God would send a devout believer to Hell…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Wait, do you believe baptism is necessary to enter Heaven?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh. Wow. Sorry to hear that! But hopefully you guys have made up…?
Huntress: We did eventually. For Scout it took a while, a bit longer than me.
I find it funny that your daughter only finds it “gross” and doesn’t feel bad for them, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess!
Scout: She probably would feel a bit sorry for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka bruh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr great job! Even on the box lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Brayden. Or rather a younger version of Brayden. The cardboard box steals the spotlight, I love how it turned out XD
(totally not the main reason i’m sharing this pic—totally not, totally)
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
i won’t be able to make it this time around 😭
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! He does enjoy music.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I hope to make it, but I’ll likely be late. Also, my brother is threatening to come in and shout weird/embarrassing stuff, and throw things, so just be warned. *sigh* I can’t wait till he has a video call.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah! That makes perfect sence now!
The scrolls are his writings and maps…but I’ll keep in mind what you said about them being something like ancient writings…
As for the horn…I’m not saying anything about that just yet…🤭 🫢
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ayla the Great and Terrible, what is the most exciting rumor you’ve heard about yourself? And what’s the most exciting or interesting rumor you’ve heard surrounding someone you know?
Elina, what do you value most in a friend/friendship? What would break a friendship for you?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
The worst part is, the character is super fun to write. I could have just killed off a stereotypically ‘good’ character, but it had to be the fun one. I’m so tempted to bring them back, even though it’s against my no-artificial-second-coming policy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhh the pain…
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon haha! Fry totally works!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
There’s a character I’ve really got to kill, but I really don’t want to.

Contrary to popular writer tradition, I’m not just killing them off because it’s more emotional, it’s legitimately required for the plot to work. Pain.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry I couldn’t chat last time :] I’m here now because I have a paper to write off and on tonight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You should be fine! I’ve heard that name in other books and projects. Unless it seems like a name with too much of a pop culture association (like Elvis or Hermione, or whatever), there’s no reason not to use it.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah okay, very interesting. These next questions may be very random, since they were made on the spot:
Have you ever managed to burn something which everyone deemed unburnable?
Also, if a carrot cake you once burned came to life and asked you why you burned it, what would you tell it?
- Load More
