@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“I am the fifth Protector. Where I am from, I fight monsters.”
I’m sorry it’s so short, idk what else to say.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy kicked the burned wall a few times, crushing embers with her heel. It didn’t take long for the man to stride ahead, and she had no choice but to follow. “So, uh – hm. Who are you?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I am open to be snowball pelted. Please, hit me!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel flinched as she touched him at first, then relaxed as she spoke, shoulders dropping a little.
“Yeah.” Gabriel didn’t even attempt to deepen his voice, sounding more like his true age. “We should get out of here, that fire might have attracted some of the monsters of this labyrinth, and the s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Cool, what’s on his neck?
A new part of his character design. I decided that I’d lean into his artificial voicebox a little more, so that’s what happened. I tried to make them look like artificial, metal muscles in the neck, not sure if I succeeded at all.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae Cool, what’s on his neck?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Should we continue with last year’s snowballs or just start a new fight?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy leaned forward to study the blaze, rubbing her knuckles against her legs. The charred, moist wall peeled in layers like an old flower bulb. Black, it was already smitten again with dew, and conflicting to look at. The smoke stung her eyes, sweet and bitter.
She took a breath with her sleeve in her face and gagged. She’d have t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae wow, that looks amazing!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*tiptoes in nervously* So…it’s snowing at my house…anyone want to start this again? *dives behind a wall*
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
@savannah_grace2009
Oh my goodness… Sara, I’m so sorry. My heart is hurting for you right now. 💔
I can’t even begin to imagine how painful this must be 😭 That’s literally the worst news in the world. I’ve heard it with two grandparents, but never my parent…
I wish I was there right now to give you the biggest hug. 🫂
I’m honestly not even sure…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh Sara, I am so, so sorry! This is so heartbreaking! I will be praying for you. Would you like to call? If so, please email me your number and I’ll call you, (or we can do a google meet if that’s easier) If you don’t want to talk, that’s fine. I understand. Just know that I’m here if you ever need to talk.
I know this is so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
@savannah_grace2009 Oh no!!! I am so, so sorry this is happening to you. I will most certainly pray for your family, that is horrible!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
@everyone
Guys…
we just found out that my mom isn’t going to get better.
The only hope of a cure didn’t work, and her cancer is too crazy, and too fast moving. The doctors can’t do anything else.
She’s home right now but it’s so heart breaking. She is so weak, she doesn’t even look like my mom anymore. She can barely walk; she needs a walker…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I will reply in an hour or so btw. My family’s on a LotR marathon and I’m quite overstimulated by the action scenes, so even sitting apart from it for an hour does not clear my mind.
lol. We just recently watched them with my little brother who knows the books but never watched the movies. Half the time, it was my big brother, my dad…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy choked down a sound. The gray tendrils wandered towards her, bewitching as colorless fields in the morning, but with more life than those.
Thoughts returned in a rush. Hadn’t the nameless man pulled her away? He stood between her and the writhing wall.
In the next instant, she made up her mind. She emptied her pockets and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Little fire.
Hehe, that’s got a good ring to it
In case you forgot what Gabriel looked like, just replace the gauze with petal-shaped birthmark.
Gotcha. Last art I saw was with a mask so I didn’t get a proper look. Nice art, by the way!
I will reply in an hour or so btw. My family’s on a LotR marathon and I’m quite overstimulated by the act…[Read more]
- Load More
