@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you guys who replyed– sorry I didn’t get back to you guys lol, love yall too 😂🥰
It went really well, the drive was so long though and part of the interstate was closed because of fires, anyways yeah my…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Cool! I like Reepicheep. lol… Until he went to the end of the world… I also like Edmund….What’s your favorite music genre?
And, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your personality type? 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I take it you’ve read Narnia? If so, who was your favorite character?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!!
I don’t really have a favorite beverage… My family doesn’t really drink soda, but I do really like juice, lol.
I love potato chips.
No, hot dogs are not sandwiches. They’re their own category lol. 🙂
heh heh
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, awesome! I love Narnia!! 😁 Haven’t read the rest of those, but I know of some of them… Yeah, me too XD It’s really hard to pick.
Cool! What’s the fictional world like? I’m assuming it’s fantasy, xD
Amazing, I LOVE sci Fi!! Fantasy is pretty good at times, too.. have you read KOTLC?
XD Yeah! I was just trying to think of different…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello I am new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, forgot to tag people lol
@highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @smiley @acancello @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @literally-everyone
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you!
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hellooooo everyone! Just dropping in real quick to let y’all know I probably won’t be on much this week. This is ✨fair week✨ for me and I have shows every day basically all day, so pretty much living at the fair. 😂 I tried replying to everything I could today (except the School RP, I’m not even trying XD)
Know a lot of you are starting school…[Read more]-
@euodia-vision
I hope it goes well!! 🥰 -
That’s cool!
I was displaying at a Lego convention this weekend (that’s why I haven’t been on the past five days) so I totally get it! I hope you have fun! -
Have fun at the fair!
-
Totally get it. 😉 Hope you have an awesome time!!
-
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium ahh thx!! I’m so glad u think so! That makes me feel so great
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium good question!
So essentially what happens is this (and I haven’t figured out ALL of the details)- Eder (type and shadows of Satan) is headed to A’Grend, to destroy it. Ara, sorta begrudgingly, tries to find out how to stop him, being led by her dreams/visions and a journal by her late grandmother.She discovers her gra…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago

Here is my new moodboard! Hugo Jim Walton! He is one of my favorite characters! (I know I keep saying that, but I love them all equally 😀 )
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @awsumfaith @keilah-h @everyone!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol, that’s fair, glad it makes sense though😂
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
Hey yall! I’m leaving for a 4ish day trip to help move my sister to college! I won’t be able to respond much because I’ll be using my phone data if I do, so don’t feel obligated to tag me. To those of you who…[Read more]
-
To those of you who write Marvel Amv’s
I feel called out XD
But of course girl!!!!!!!! and have a great time, and as one of those people who conserves their data like a raccoon I totally understand
and I hope you have a good time with your sis, and I’m sure it’s hard for her to leave, I have an older brother but he’s not that much older than m…[Read more]-
@smiley
Dude, how tired must I have been to type marvel amv’s instead of AU’s LOL I suppose yall know what I meant XD
-
-
Hope you have fun with your sister!
-
@mineralizedwritings
No problem girl! I hope you have a great time!! 🥰
-
-
Bye girl!! Hope you have a good time!! 💕💕 Love ya! <3
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok, like 90% or something. It was pretty good but I was younger and it was maybe a little violent for me.. plus I didn’t know what was going on with the spirit that took over a dead guys body at the end. But maybe I’ll try it again sometime lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooooops on second thought I did read most of Mistborn lol
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium (your were)
Thanks!! This is my second (third?) Try at the opening.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium I love that board! The colors look really cool
- Load More

@mineralizedwritings
I’m glad it went well!! 🥰 I’ll be praying that you find the right college and I hope your cubing competition goes well! I mean, even usually sub 30 is pretty amazing! I can solve a 3 by 3 sometimes xD I haven’t done it in a while, but it usually takes me a few minutes. Are you going to be competing in 2 by 2 and 3 by 3…[Read more]
@hybridlore
Thanks so much! Yeah, I’ll be doing 2 by 2 and 3 by 3. It’s a pretty small competition, but I don’t know any of the other events anyways. I stopped cubing for a long time because my area had no competitions, so I got rusty. I was averaging 25 at some point I think, so yeah 30 seconds makes me feel a little washed up 😂 competing is a…[Read more]
Of course! Ooh, ok! I hope it goes well!
Oh wow, xD Yeah I could see that.. don’t worry, it’ll come back to you 😉 That’s cool!
Thanks! I hope so lol 😅
Thanks girl! Ikr… college is kinda scary! What degree are you looking into getting?
@freedomwriter76
Woah that’s so cool! Literally just half a year ago that’s what I thought I was going to become lol 😂 I’m looking into dental hygeine school rn, but everything I’m finding is saying it’s pretty much a 1.5-2 year full on grind until you get your degree… but there’s good pay and part time work once you finish, meaning I could…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76 XD
Yeah I just read it 😭😭 his drawing his mom is so sad but so realistic
@freedomwriter76 it’s so realistic though too! My art is affected by my mood, even the colors I use change.
@freedomwriter76
Oh and btw how’s the art going? <3
@freedomwriter76
Oh! Pls do share them!
@freedomwriter76
Oh no lol! I didn’t know they were down ;(