@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
There, just did a chapter with 2,458 words.
I don’t feel like throwing any snowballs at the moment, so I’m going to build a fort with the 16 snowballs I earned from that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Here we go. Are you ready?
I think you can tell what direction I’m going with this, but I want to hear your thoughts before we see what Alan does. What do you think Alan should do and why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*gasp* Eddie wanted to dance with my boy!!!
*squeal of delight*
you may have just saved his life.
lolololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I DIDN’T SEE THIS.
I’M GOING TO DIE D:
LOLOL
So I see you have chosen death! XD
And now that I have finished my words…
…
…
Ten snowballs coming at you!
*Most evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We all have to somehow make sure we’re all on the same team, that would be so funnn!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it looks like so much fun and will definitely help me get back into the rhythm of writing! I don’t see why not! I”ll probably sign up today.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praise the Lord! I’ll keep praying!! <33
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, poor Beric. Sweet scene.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
sounds good! I can’t wait!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Oh boy, get ready Y’all.
NEXT SECTION
Three days passed. The girl was soon up and well, with only a slight cough and sore throat to remind her of the cold. The rest of the alley children were starting to relax in their new home. Their eyes lost the ha…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
okay then. Looks like that’s covered!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
I think you should! This could be a great way to find out, even if they don’t end up couply
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re gonna kill me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GUYS this vine 😂😂

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol he needs to chill
Rory’s just about been through it all. He’s doing pretty good considering.
- Load More

