@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure! (: I use an art program called procreate, but this is probably possible on other programs too. I make two copies of the photo and overlay one on top of the other. I find a way to switch the bottom photo to black and white. Then I erase the parts of the top photo that I want to be uncolored, and merge the top photo into the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
How did you do that? I must know!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper    @koshka
(We can head back to school in the morning/whenever. Rory needs to be Leo’s assistant, right? Or are the two going their separate ways?)
Rory
Rory just lay there, listening to the steps. He felt himself go ridged out of instinct, but he didn’t run. Someone got down beside him and Rory closed his eyes, waiting for the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay I’ll try to get one done tomorrow.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty Sorry no I have tournaments that week I think
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Are our characters still hiding from zombies somewhere?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*came to see what was having a grand opening*
Oh. Me likey.
*searches phone for saved prompts*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun extra challenge here
Barnes
Percival and Rowan’s voices passed Barnes. She blinked, unable to comprehend what they were saying, eyelids drooping.
The snake began to hiss softly, swaying back and forth. Its scales glittered, fluttering and shifting as it moved. Its eyes clouded over, then turned into a familiar friendly v…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*trips over cut ribbon* I have a prompt!
Write a story beginning with this sentence: “A cookie, a tuba. and some explosives…that’s all ask!”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I kind of forgot about this, so not this time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is actually a different guy! But I’m glad you like the board. I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Dashing through the snow
In a rusty Chevrolet
Down the road I go
Slidin’ all the way
I need new piston rings
I need some new snow tires
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire-
Oh, rust and smoke
The heater’s broke,
The door just blew away,
I light a match to see the dash
and then I start to pray
Oh, the frame is bent,
The muffler went,
The radio’s OK
Oh, what fun it is to ride in a rusty Chevrolet -
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
-
Look it up; it’s a real song!😂
-
*looks it up*
…
LOL 🤣
-
-
-
WHAT IS IT CALLED.
-
Rusty Chevrolet
-
I GO TO LISTEN.
-
THAT WAS AMAZING.
-
-
-
-
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm, okay, I’ll think about it. I always feel like I’m making something ‘canon’ when I roleplay it, even if that’s not true.
Yeahhh, I’ve definitely been there
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true 😁 But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages.
It’s still fun to deviate a little, don’t get me wrong, but we have to keep past lore in mind.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok!
My team has won every year! 😄
Congratulations!
@everyone-else-in-this-conversation
I probably will join this year. It sounds like fun!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Hmm, okay, I’ll think about it. I always feel like I’m making something ‘canon’ when I roleplay it, even if that’s not true.
Ah, yes. XD Been there, done that.
- Load More
