@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
You know, it was really unclear. Sometimes a wizard will enchant a device or invention, and it will start acting with a personality. One of the main characters has a flying car that quits working for him and lives wild in the forest.
With a Snitch, I think they make it out of robotic parts first, and then they enchant it to fly and zip…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only dense.”
– A Christmas Story (one of our holiday movies)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Actually, I had nothing to post for a few days so I kinda just forgot about KP, and took a break… now I’m back with drawings Andrew really wants me to post, and writings about Baron, and 77 notifications and loads and loads of stuff to read and reply too.
Ur good
Do you guys want to say it magically heals itself, or not? I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas!! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
Actually, I had nothing to post for a few days so I kinda just forgot about KP, and took a break… now I’m back with drawings Andrew really wants me to post, and writings about Baron, and 77 notifications and loads a…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry if I miss you, I have a lot of posts to go through, and it’s Christmas so 1) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! and 2)I might not be able to read and reply to everything until tomorrow
I’m sorry -
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
77 notifications
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Cool, so am I. That’s what I figured, but I wasn’t sure.
Merry Christmas!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh poor Calvin! I vote A, Q, and X…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t actually participated in any of these yet, so don’t worry about me too much. But I am more likely to participate in this if it runs in the new year to keep writing while I take a break between drafts.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Next chapter.
I’ll see you after Christmas with the final chapter! Merry Christmas to you all!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The beginning has changed SO. MUCH.
The storyline/plot is pretty similar, but it’s definitely different…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you. I really like that answer… it’s so true and the way he worded it is beautiful also.
Merry Christmas to you too!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for sharing that experience Hybrid, though I haven’t necessarily dealt with these same trials, I do know pain and doubt. I don’t want to force myself into this conversation, but I just wanted to say that God is aware of you both, and He wants to end your suffering, but there is a plan in all things. Anxiety is…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote A, Q, and Y
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Do you mind me asking if you are a boy or a girl? (Not to offend you or anything—I just couldn’t tell by your profile pic.)
- Load More
