HighScribe

  • @freed_and_redeemed

    Ooh, nice scene! Well, not nice, but well written. Poor Riker.

  • @ellette-giselle

    Thanks!! <3

    Wait, hang on……. you got him stuck there and now you don’t know what to do?!?!

    This happens way more often than you realize😂

    Leon and Riker get stuck in sticky situations all the time

     

    Honestly, George doesn’t seem very stable at the moment, If Riker gets out of the room and George follows and trips over somethi…

    [Read more]

  • @liberty

    Oh, I love that verse!

  • @smiley I like the idea so far!

  • freedom replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    MILEY!!!! *tumbles, gets back up, gives you a huge hug and cookies*

    I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜💜

     

    *cough cough*

    ahem

     

    I’m glad you’ve been doing well and that you’ve grown closer to God <3

     

    Life has been busy this year, so I’m definitely not on KP as much as I used to be, but it’s also been good, because it’s given me more time…[Read more]

  • hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago

    @keilah-h

    Yeah. We used to write together but never really got too far into anything. She still loves to read but I don’t think she’s written in a while. My brother hasn’t really shown any interest in writing, either, so I guess it’s just me.

    @whalekeeper

    Lol. I remember Lydibug, though… she was around on the RPs for a while. My sister de…[Read more]

  • hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    I’m doing pretty well! My family is getting ready for the next school semester, and planning for a possible move around May.

    yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol

    what a comfort lol

    I know exactly what you mean 😅

    Well, whenever you want to share, I’d love to hear about it! I a…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago

    @hybridlore

    That’s literally me and my sister, Lydibug. She joined, posted a few bunny and hedgehog pictures in a whirlwind of glory, and disappeared around three days later. XD

  • hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago

    @theshadow

    That’s cool. My sister (@snickerdoodle) used to be on here, for about all of ten minutes. She doesn’t write anymore though.

  • Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    It’s a symbol from one of my WIPs.

  • @hybridlore
    I GOT THE OUT OF TIME 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION!!!!! IT’S SO PRETTY!

    • I did too!! I know, I love it!! Have you read the new scenes yet?

      I’m waiting to reread it until after I finish my other series I got for Christmas. Of Fire and Ash and Of Sea and Smoke. Have you read them?

      • I haven’t read the new chapters yet. I’m planning on rereading the whole thing soon, but I have a long list of books to read and I also got several other new books including The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, so I’m not sure where they’ll fall in the list.😃

        I love Of Fire and Ash and Of Sea and Smoke! I can’t wait for the next one, and I ship Ceridwen…[Read more]

        • Exactly 👍 I gotcha. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall… I’ve never heard of that one. Did you get it for Christmas?

          Oh, cool!! I have only read the first one so far, but I really liked it. There is a lot of battle, but the author’s world and descriptions are so good.

          I know, Ceridwen and Finnian are so perfect together 🥰🥰 I love Finnian.

          Have you t…[Read more]

          • The Tenant of Wildfell Hall was actually a birthday present. It’s by Anne Bronte.

            I know what you mean. I kept losing track of the battles.😅 I just retook the quiz because I couldn’t remember my results, and I would also bond with a shadower.

            • Oh, cool! Is your birthday right around Christmas, or has it been a while?

              Nice!! Yeah, I feel like that’s one of the more popular ones. I believe when I had my parents take it they both got that one (but I might be remembering wrong.) also, the author is a shadower too.

          • My birthday is December 26th. I’m 16 now.😃

            Oh cool! I tried to get my brother to take it yesterday, even though he hasn’t read the books, but he wasn’t paying attention.

            • No way! That’s really cool. Is it fun having your birthday right after Christmas, or do you wish it was spaced out more?

              Cool! (Lol, I forgot how old I was for a second.) I turned 16 in September!

              Lol, yeah, that sounds typical

            • @hybridlore
              It’s fun! I get my birthday presents under the Christmas tree, I never have to do school, and my dad doesn’t have to work! Additionally, I love peppermint, and it’s easy to find peppermint stuff for my cake this time of year.

            • Cool!! A peppermint cake sounds interesting . . . Funny, ’cause I’ve always loved apple pie and so one year I had that for my birthday (September is still too early for it to be everywhere, though.) What do you usually pair it with–chocolate?

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    life is going pretty amazing, it’s just been good you know?

    Ah, that’s great!

    what about you?

    Pretty good over here. Well… on and off with problems but generally good. I’m still alive and God is good and merciful.

    I don’t write it a ton but like every now and then

    Ah, I see.

    as for my books series I’ll say that it’s a Christian futuris…

    [Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @ellette-giselle

    Luckily I am not actually a psychic, just a good guesser.

    *Uses my guessing powers*

    You’re also more of a dog person than a cat person, you mistrust cats.

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕

    Yayyy!! It’s kind of crazy how a friend group can sneak up on you; I have a class of eight kids both male and female, and nobody wants to leave because we love the group dynamic. That kind of coincidental oh-we-actually-like-each-other is one of the greatest ble…[Read more]

  • Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    huh. okay then.

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @ellette-giselle

    KNeW it

    What made you think I’m a morning person?

    People say I’m psychic, lol. I don’t know, I think you strike me as having some of the same… patterns? …as my best friend. And she is a huge advocate for using your time wisely.

  • Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

     

    like I don’t know why but it’s like a huge green flag if a guy is an amazing older brother to his siblings

    SAME!!!! I am not interested in a potential suitor if he isn’t good with younger siblings/younger kids!

     

    yeah I’m not sure I could ever envy you but I mean God puts us where he puts us and He thought you must be right for the r…

    [Read more]

  • Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    I’m a 9:00PM in bed, 5:00Am up and at em sort of person.

    Mornings are the best!!!

     

    What made you think I’m a morning person?

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @ellette-giselle

    first to get told they no longer have to have a bedtime just as long as I am wise about my sleep

    Yesss this is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever, because I love having the privilege but I’m such a night owl. XD You strike me as a morning person, but maybe I’m wrong.

  • Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    Well….. I’m also an author, and there are only two kinds of authors: “those who are insane, and those who are good at hiding it”

    Soooo….. I may have proved them right. XD

    Honestly, being the oldest can be tough! I always, always wanted an older brother. I pick older brothers out of books to be my fictional older brothers and…[Read more]

  • Load More
>