@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have never heard of:
Scout: Secret of the Swamp (best dog book ever! set in ww2)
Hornblower series
Old Bones
Who wrote True to the Last? I may have read it.
The rest I have read!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No, you have to buy tickets. However, at the games my family goes to, we volunteer to help and get to go for free. I’m not sure if all the games do that…you’d have to check their website.
Okay. I’ll have to check it out.
Wait, you actually do highland dance???!!!!!!!
Yes…. and Scotch/Irish folk.
Yes, that’s a good thing! I mean, I…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry! Ellette wrote a mistake. It’s C. R. Hedgecock. Not R. C.
🤦♀️
I was trying to watch sibs and reply. Sorry.
I looked at all the pictures
whoah! How did you do that?!?! I thought only the creator could see all the results.
I found them all over. I wasn’t super thrilled with Abby’s, but it was the only modest girl with a h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Though we haven’t had any new people for a while… I wonder if Kathleen has stopped like checking people in. 🤷♀️ It used to be, like, every weekend or two we’d get a handful of new folks.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Weird. I can’t even remember how they let me know I joined… probably an email. It’s worth checking.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I have mental health stuff, but I wouldn’t attribute all of it to oldest kid responsibilities. For me it’s a factor among other factors, not the cause.
Same. I think my OCD actually contributes a lot to me being bossier as an oldest child, because I like to have things a certain way.
Same. That, (and my obsession wit…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I have three younger siblings.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll rp soon…hopefully
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
But I definitely can be very bossy at times.
Same. That, (and my obsession with ducks), is where my username came from. I order one of my siblings to do something, and my dad says, “The Ducktator has spoken.”😂 How many siblings do you have?
I have 3 sisters, 2 brothers.
I am not interested in a…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid’s green glow faded, and his tendrils disappeared. Tenz left the snake, catching his brother as he stubbled.
“You should have protected yourself from the snake’s scales,” Tenz quietly chided, his own glow still remaining.
“I had to focus on the others. How long will I be out after you heal me?”
“I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I think my parents have just given up trying to make me go to bed. I was up past 2 am reading the other day.😅 How many little siblings do you have? I have 5.
Yep, mine gave up too. 😂 I have five younger siblings, three boys, two girls.
@smiley @hybridlore @idk?
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes nodded in thanks to Percival, and wrung her hands a little, twisting her skirt in a rare moment of nerves. “That would be… good. Thanks, Percival.”
No one else seemed to be greatly hurt. Emeline had returned, and Hugo was unscathed. The two brothers were interacting out of earshot. As the young fighters regro…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I’ve heard of this series before. Who’s the author?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I think my parents have just given up trying to make me go to bed. I was up past 2 am reading the other day.😅 How many little siblings do you have? I have 5.
Greetings! I don’t think we’ve ever met, but I’ve seen some of your old posts. I have never watched a marvel movie ever, but I started Lunar once and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!
I’ll have to check it out! Are they free?
How would I go about locating one in my area?
Oh, is there a lot of drinking and/or immodesty, or are they pretty clean?
I do a lot of highland dancing, but I’ve never been to something like that!
Woah, that sounds like you look very stark.
Lol. I hope that’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have an account on a quiz maker website.
Here’s the quiz
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/16846992/The-Baker-Family-Adventures
Oh sure!
Can you also send me the link to her website?
any questions for me about the BFA?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love the prompt!!!
It’s just really tense and honestly really stressful. I’d spoil it if I told you why. You’re just going to have to see.
TOP FAVORITE!
Soooo hard!!!!
Okay, this is just current order.
Narnia
Lord of the Rings
The Heartmender
The Winter King
The Baker Family Adventures
Freedom’s Fire
Gunner’s…[Read more]
- Load More
