@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, it does sound like that. It’s a Christmas song.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
…Do we need more snowballing? I still have ten ready and available for flinging… 😈
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(I’m gonna cry! I want a Leo in my life! Where’s my Leo? 😭)
Rory
Something inside Rory broke at Leo’s words and tears spilled down his face. Not the violent, desperate, broken sobs he had cried before, but gentle tears. The way Leo’s hand rested on the shoulder, the way it had felt against his forehead–– Rory had never known any…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well. I just scrolled through like, ten pages of this to count my snowballs. I think there was eight. I will be writing them up and posting them later.
Sorry I haven’t responded to your KP fanfic sections. It’s about to get interesting, tag me when you finish the next one!
@theducktator Your signature isn’t from Of Fire and Ash, is it?…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
THE FIRST ONE!!
Talk about that after you PUBLISH the book! You’ve read it a thousand times and so has your editor, you both read the first printed copy, catch all those mistakes, and then you make the big order and start selling them, only to see mistakes! *sobbing*
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What is the strangest reason you have ever had for tearing up?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, Wyoh didn’t eat those words! You have no idea how glad I am. *sweats*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I have… a lot of feedback. *coughs*
Thank you Linus for giving me access to this story! I have a lot of thoughts and I hope they can be of some use to you! Obviously these are my opinions, so use them as you will. 🙂
Characters:
~ Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Love Tyn. H…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I had a school book once with that analogy. A couple more: The boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t. She walked into a room like a centipede with 98 missing legs.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
wonderful!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, dear, I still have 600 words to write.
I just realized I can’t actually flip my hair because I have a bob cut. 😐
Sad. *flips hair* XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it was a combination fo the letter and how Amelia was protesting at the beginning that she was not having plague symptoms.
hmm. Okay, do you think I should take out that part in the letter? Or should I just leave it and let the reader be happy that they guessed a plot twist or else shocked that they didn’t see…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you again. I would like to do this with the illustrations in the Narnia books someday.
That would be AWESOME! Oh you really, really need to do that!!!! Oh that WOULD BE SO COOL! Please do, and post them on her and tag me!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for taking my feedback so graciously. It’s hard having stances like this, (and many others) that seem silly or foolish. I think you’re the first person to take something like this that I said and not turn around and try to bite my head off or attack me. A lot of times people will ask me questions like this, and I’m…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, why is that? Was it just because that seemed logical, or because you thought I was above killing a girl, (I’ll have you know I’m not. lololololol) or because Amelia brought up wanting a child in her letter to Sabina? If I struck that part of the letter, would you have been caught off guard?
I think it was a combination fo…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @whalekeeper @stephie
One question I forgot in my feedback file under Worldbuilding:
Any topics you recommend I research to improve worldbuilding and make it more realistic?
Also, I somehow completely forgot to add Stripe to my list of characters I’m most eager for feedback on.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I love how you took the screenshot and turned it into your own style!
Thank you again. I would like to do this with the illustrations in the Narnia books someday.
you are definitely the best artist for the job.
Thank you again! My drawing skills are a gift from God, and while I have had to practice lot to get to…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
*screeches* I typed out a whole reply and it got eaten! I’ll type it out again sooo.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
So, yeah. There’s my thoughts. I’m probably alone on this stance, but this is what I believe.
Well thank you for sharing them. I’m very glad you did. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of my readers think something I write is overly weird/wrong, but don’t tell me because ‘it’s just his thing’ or ‘you do you’. There was som…[Read more]
- Load More
