@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Perfect! Thank you!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I love that!!!!Â
Though I too was hoping for an Eloy board soon. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Hey, nice website! I love how you incorporated your drawings into that section about personal values.(I’m still kind of hoping the Kingdom Pen team will let me help them fix some of the issues on this website.)
That would be amazing. There has to be some way to contact them about this properly.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
You got this girl XDXD <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s such a cool opportunity!! Praying! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayers for my family and my aunt’s family please.
They (my aunt and uncle) had to put down one of their dogs that they’d had for about ten years. I won’t go into the reasons why, but just pray for comfort for them, because they really didn’t want to do it. Pray for our family as well. We took care of the dogs for three years when my aunt and unc…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, I’m an Eccentric Mentor now!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re at the dentist and pretending you’re being tortured for information.
You know you’re a writer when a Francis Schaefer video is discussing what happens when there is no Christian base for science and you’re taking notes for a dystopian novel.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky. If I drink too much caffeine, I’m up until 4.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*sobs*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Coffee has a ton of health benefits as well. I did a whole debate on this.😂
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay. Revising is fine, I have a lot of changes between my first and second draft of TNPT. I will continue reading then. Reading the second chapter, I see it is a scene you had in your previous draft now. I’ll get back to you when I have more thoughts.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yalllll the spies won 😭😭😭😭😭
I don’t know how… didn’t we write more words?? XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve liked coffee since I was about 4.😂
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Recycle. Definatly recycle. I don’t know much about these characters, but recycling is the best option by far.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
There is crimsoninkmedia.com, a website run by a gentleman in my church. However, this is less of a website for Christian authors to connect and more for sharing your work. I also don’t know if he intends to open it up to people he doesn’t know personally. I also don’t know how well he is maintaining the website right now. He…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes…….
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

- Load More
