@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow How are you doing?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I like them. Julian’s still my favorite. It was nice to get some of Leon’s backstory, in a non-info dumping way. 😉
It seems this is going to be harder than they thought..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION! 2
It was after sunset, and Julian and Leon were walking alone in the dim light. “So, how should we go about this?” Julian asked.
“I say the same as we did when on the run in Ardenta. We’ll try to get a place to sleep with a family, shar…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice job! I can’t wait to see where this goes…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, so cute!! 🥰 Ellette’s verse is a good one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, as long as you put a TW, I don’t think it matters.
Our house is full of ducks!!!!
What?? XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!
(In case anyone hasn’t noticed, I’m starting out small because this is the beginning after all. I think the sections will get bigger soon, and I’ll also maybe post some more today.)
Julian sat down on a rock by the path and drew in several dee…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
A sound stabbed into the peaceful blackness, dragging Rory back to the world. A the next moment he had spun to his feet, tripping slightly over whatever was tangled about him. He threw out a hand to steady himself and almost fell. “Yes sir, here sir,” He said hurriedly, before grouping for his gun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooo!!!! I really like this!!! This is getting good! I was really laughing during the doll scene!
Hmm, I would give him Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
At least, that’s the verse that came to mind while I was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @kielah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Also, I have a question, if you could give Baron a passage/verse of scripture, what would it be?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Eighth story! I hope you enjoy 🙂
Little Joy
Baron watched a little girl run across a meadow, flowers woven into her long silver hair. She was laughing in childish joy as three other children chased after her through the meadow grass. The youngest of the three, a boy who was probably only three…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
If you post a trigger warning and the content isn’t too violent, it’s probably totally fine.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Memorable quotes from church camp:
“Ah! Glitter! Burn it with fire!”
“Where the flip did that shirt spawn from?”
“It’s the Rizzy Rogan Hat!”
“But Rogan doesn’t have rizz!”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theshadow @stephie I figure only Catholics will get this. XD

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry that happened! I’ll be praying for y’all!!
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Miiinnnn, hey girl!! Has life been chill with you?
I realized afterwards this was just the author being really smart. The match wasn’t super important, and by the main character having it explained to him we get it summarized as readers.
I shall remember this in case of emergency boring scene, then. XD Sometimes you just go…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooh tasty art. *Nom nom nom* And watercolors are the perfect medium for such a character! Job very well done, I must say!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bored because I’m stuck in bed* *Scrolls KP*
Ooh pretty, and I like the name Letice. It’s very unique.
11 pm is late? Gracious, I must be an insomniac or something. I’m doing good to be down by 12. Now my usual get up time is between 7:00 – 8:00 depending on the day, so I suppose if you’re an early riser it makes…
- Load More

@hybridlore
As of today… okay. It’s like one thing keeps coming after another though, for a few weeks now I’ve felt pretty purposeless and essentially have been waiting for death. Randomly I’ll get bursts of motivation to make each moment count, but then I revert back to knowing everything is going to end and that everyone I know will die. So…[Read more]
That’s tough. It’s harder to battle emotions than thoughts, I feel like, since thoughts are solid and can be argued away, while emotions are kind of slippery and cling to you. Keep hanging in there. You were fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image, and you were made to bring glory and pleasure to Him as well as be a light to others. And d…[Read more]
@hybridlore
That was very encouraging, thank you so much. Glad to hear you’re doing better too, I’ll keep you in my prayers too.
@theshadow
So glad I could help a little! Thank you!