@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I told the rizz thing to my brother.
Worst. Idea. Ever! My brothers won’t stop jabbering about all the new stupid slang! XDYeah, I don’t think I’ll ever forget the time Andrew’s brother asked me if he had rizz. That was interesting…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory grabbed the rail and leaned against Leo. The stairs were horrible. Tears stung his eyes but he forced them back. Glancing down, he saw a spot of blood soaking through the pants Leo had lent him. The road-burn most have cracked open due to the movement.
Rory glanced at Leo to make sure he wasn’t looking before he wiped the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh Goodness. That is so funny!!! And the pictures you chose to compare them!!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I’m likely to include all of those eventually.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve also compared Alan to Prince Zuko, Elsa, and Cloud Strife, but I think Alcatraz fits him best.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
I’m one of the nerd who wants people to think he’s cool, so I use Crossway’s Elect Standard Version.
I wounder what the Bee would do with the LSB. Maybe Lazy Scholar’s Bible? (Since the translators were so lazy they didn’t even bother to translate some words from Greek/Hebrew to English)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
We all need a Stripe in our lives.
Hmmmm, let’s see…. I want one with Alan and Martha in the stable. I want one of Alan fighting the guys who’s faces he couldn’t see. That would be cool!
Oh yes, one of Alan in prison could be good too!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, looks like Whaley agrees with me!! XD
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m getting if the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood was good kinda vibes.
Kind of I guess, though that girl only appears in this scene. Wolves are always bad guys, and since they are my favourite animal, I wanted to change things up a bit. However, the wolf character, Stripe, isn’t exceptionally good. This of it as having a s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
GIRL! This looks like something out of a comic book! You should totally do a comic book! Like about a school in Japan that trains spies or warriors or something. (it’s what this makes me think of)
SO GOOD!
The lighting is INSANE!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @keilah-h
Thank you all of you.
For those of you who have read my draft, do you have any requests for my next illustration? I’m thinking of either a fight scene or Alan in prison.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I looked it up. The wolf is adorable! But, does he have a name?
Not that I am aware of. We can just call him Phil.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Good ideas!!! I will probably use those in future scenes…thank you so much!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Not sure what to do to push this since Leo is kinda in charge at the moment…..
Rory
Rory got dressed, feeling very relieved as he stripped off his sweaty and somewhat bloody clothing. After that, Leo changed the dressings on his injuries, and Rory limped to the table to eat a quick breakfast. He glanced at Silvia and Quincy– both…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
True I guess.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
YAHOO!!!! I LOVE this book SO MUCH!!!
You are amazing girl!!!
Oh man, I am getting so sucked into the story! Wow! Rare that a book gets me like this! WAY TO GO!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Of course!! And you should totally continue that one-shot, it doesn’t need to be anything big! Just something to dip your toe into. And plot ideas come with time. You’re good at drawing personality into the characters, and I bet that will help a lot when you’re not sure where to take the story. Good luck working on it! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re right, you’re right, but that was a better comparison than the Cadwicks. Plus, Sabina and Turin became nicer xD
- Load More

