@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not sure I like that last comparison. Kalmar is amazing, and Eric…drives me crazy.Â
No offense. I’m just still mad he betrayed Martha. -
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Dirty water splashed on my heavy boots as I made my way through Bröijin—the largest of Englroy’s abandoned prisons. Something dripped from the roof—likely old water that had been trapped in the room above. A few doors creaked as they swung on their rusting hinges. There was a draft blowing from somewhere, but I could no longer feel it as I turned…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, awesome, thank youuuu! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What’s the word limit again??
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
This place looks cool, not sure if we’ve met, I haven’t been active lately, nice to meet you!
1. My denomination is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
2. I grew up in my faith, and will always be growing up in it on a path of continual conversion
3. Formally speaking there are the four standard works which…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
EEEEEEEE Thank youuu! It’s quite funny to me that it’s what it reminded you of because three of them are actually training to be warriors lolol. Maybe I’ll run with that…
Oh, looks like Whaley agrees with me!! XD
Lolol 😄
I guess I’ll have to just start one something then…
*quite excited and motivated to draw a comic*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nah, you’re just that predictable. No offense, if our roles were reversed and you came to me with a Bad Batch or Team Fortress fanfic idea, I’d react pretty much the exact same way.
Lol, fair enough
The original crossover was posited as occurring 1-2 generations after Korra’s time, I believe, and I think I’m gonna stick with that for my…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Perfect reason to venture out of KP hibernation. 👌
👌
AHAHAHA how did I know you were gonna do that?
Either you have a connection to supernatural powers, or I’m just very predictable
yeah just little things like that. Not too big of a deal to like not touch the fandom at all, but large enough that I can’t just ignore it. F…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying for you!! <33
Oh no!! Glad the car’s back, but I’ll continue to pray for y’all!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The bus began to move, and he opened his eyes a crack. There was a young man who seemed to be sleeping in the corner of a seat several rows up. He had his hands shoved into his pockets. Rory looked down at his own pants. There were big pockets in them. He cautiously shoved his hands…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Took Leo’s hand. “Uh…. the last time I road one of these I was chased down, jumped off the moving vehicle, and then was tackled into a store, almost hit by a car, and beaten up in an ally.” He let out a deep breath. “Yeah, I’m ready.”
(Rory tries his hand at sarcasm…… hmmmm. Leo’s influence is doing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Of course! Yes, prayer is the best thing. He really will speak through you.
idk about the account. My computer is flipping out today.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!! I’m so so glad you like it!! 😊  I have been praying over it for a while, that God would help me have the right words and ideas. Thank you so much for your encouragement!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
My grandma will call or text at the randomest times, and I always get surprised because I’m in the middle of something. :p
They both should be happy though. At least they have parents who care about them.
Yup, even if the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory blinked. Uh…. I think. They’re just white spots in the sky. I’ve seen a handful once or twice if I look really hard beyond the lights of the base. I’m not our at night unless we’re doing training… or we’re attacking something.” He shuddered. “Why do you ask?”
- Load More
