@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Nice! I love that hymn!!!!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That would be awesome (illustrating and taking commissions). I hope it works out! Your style is beautiful.
Thank you!
Nope! Not sure which route to take with this.
I recommend a portfolio page, a contact form, and an ‘About Me’ page. If you need any help with this, I am a Web Designer. (Though I should really make one for myself…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys! So I’m entering a little contest that one of my favorite magazines is doing. Basically they wanted me to finish the letter (they gave me like the first two lines) in under 250 words and they’d publish a few of the submissions they’ll receive in the next issue.
I need y’all to tear into this piece! Give me whatever feedback comes to mind…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @stephie @theducktator
Before I move on to writing the first draft of book II, I want to get a feel for how writing my magic system with the changes I decided to make. I have rewritten Chapter the 30th to get this. What do you think? If you think this works, I will replace what I currently have in my second…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, caught up to the section where the Klein become Christians.
“When do you wish to meet Roland?” Rolf asked.
At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Before anyone could speak it crashed open. “Rolf! Where are you, Rolf? You were supposed to go hunting with me yesterday! Where were you?”
“That would be Roland,”…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you for letting us know. I hope this goes well. Will be praying for you and your family as well as for wisdom for your dad.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator
Now that you’ve all had a chance to read the outline of The Sword, some questions:
- As a reader, is this a direction you would be satisfied to see the story take?
- What do you think of the character development you see in this (specifically for Alan, Martha, Eric, and Cyrus)?
- Now that you’ve seen…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Ellette is out of town for the next two weeks, and I have family visiting this week (and I’ll be on vacation next week.) I would imagine that we’ll pick it back up on one of the following Saturdays, unless @savannah_grace2009 or someone else is interested in leading them while we’re gone. I don’t k…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Is there going to be a call tomorrow?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh no, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for y’all as you travel and try to get things worked out.
We’ll miss you! 😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
K, I don’t have a young Rory face claim, but this is him when he’s older, (about eighteen) it still gives you an idea of how he looks. He’s sixteen right now, 6’2″, but otherwise looks just about like this, though a little younger.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You can post anything you want in the Art Sharing For All 😛
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sure thing!!! That would be so awesome if you did!
do you want a description or I could just post his face-claim right here.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you *hugs*
Awesome! XDXD Maaybe… *wants to say yes* I wouldn’t be against giving Rory a go, if you post a description in the art chat. I am very distracted with life stuff right now, but I would love to remember what he looks like, regardless of whether I draw him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
Okay, little UPDATE y’all.
We had a death in the family. (don’t worry, not someone I even met before. He was on my dad’s side of the family and they’re all messed up.) Anyhow, due to craziness and the fact that my dad is the only sane person on that sid…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, question. Is there an RP on here that I could randomly stuff some characters into, or is now not a good time?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That was incredible.🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeahhhh lol
- Load More
