@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I just found out there will be no more pennies.😭😭😭They were my favorite coin. RIP.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
As are 95% of the people in the roleplay, lol. You’d fit right in :]
Lol, okay. I think I will add a couple characters there.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Thanks!! Oh yes, that was so hard! I was going to keep it lighthearted and goofy, and then I was like, Hold on. And tried something a little different. 😛
Ummm… a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, question. Is there an RP on here that I could randomly stuff some characters into, or is now not a good time?
Well, as @hybridlore alluded to, there is the character adventure RP. You would be totally welcome to join, although the it has been pretty much inactive recently. (Also, in case it would affect you, we do have a c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow, that was creepy. I guess I don’t like horror. But it was pretty well-written, I think. It was cool how you tied the ending into the beginning.
If you want feedback faster in the future, I would tag people, otherwise your post gets buried underneath all the other topics and we have to go scrolling for it. Although, if you e…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolol! I would ask @jonas since he’s the leader of the Adventure one. I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure @whalekeeper would know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Also, are you planning to add a name at the top?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
i really love the direction.
character development seems good and solid. But it’s hard to know that from just reading an outline.
again, it all depends on how you play it, but I was feeling Eustace and dragon change more than Kalmar and wolf. (Even though it is a wolf) I think you’re fine and should go for it. I can let you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like this much better. I feel more comfortable, but it also plays into the allegory style better. (At least  in my opinion)
my only suggestion (besides fine combing because there were a few typos) is old be this paragraph.
I do not know what Alan thought as he used the spell, so instead of telling you that, let’s say he in…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, never mind. I forgot she was a fire elemental, so now I have to rewrite the whole scene anyway. *facepalm*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I can’t get my character out of a burning building. Help?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I need to name 4 adults in their mid to late forties for a contemporary novel. Two men and two women. Any ideas?
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Tomorrow, February 9th, is my 9th anniversary of marriage to Rainbow, “Sherby”, Sherbet, my seven foot stuffed caterpillar.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
thank you both for the sympathy and prayers!!
Great timing!
thank you!! I was proud of that one. 😂
oh dear! I hope you end up liking Roland then. 😅
I promise it was completely coincidental.
this time. -
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty everyone could write a short story in two days they just don’t start until the deadline
-
Esther replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
No worries!! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol! Frfr 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
sounds great!! Tysm!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks ladies!! I will definitely consider that!
Thank you!! Yes, I love it too!
- Load More

I married him at our Fat Tuesday pancake party. My best friend married us, and then my brother asked if he could be a toilet paper tube. Not to be outdone, my sister married one of her stuffies the day after. Another sister later married my ex husband, whom I had married in kindergarten: Olaf.