@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
For suggestions…we could always select an article to read individually and then discuss
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, yes!! Count me in!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
your art is really good! I feel like you’re getting better and better!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
way better!! I love how the mom and dad are actually noticing their kids and are not just obvious adults who need the teens to “enlighten” them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
that was insanely funny!! I needed to laugh today.
I’m so depressed. 😔@grcr
it’s slow because I’m gone and KP totally only has anything interesting when I’m active. 🤣🤣🤣just kidding. 😜
that’s cute. I got a way better match. I married Eomere when I was 13. I was Faramir’s secret sister that…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes!!! @koshka @elishavet-elroi @theshadow and I were discussing this on one of the video calls a few weeks ago, and we made a list of possible questions.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
why not.
I’m in! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, I was thinking about the topic of the week section of kp just the other day. Count me in! 😄
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think it would be fun.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sick, so I’m kind of just stalking right now because I don’t have the energy to post much.
Oh no! Hope you get better soon. 💛
AT BK, HAVE IT YOUR WAY. YOU RULE!
XD XD XD XD XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
😊 It would be nice to have fresh discussions every week, because sometimes people want to have fun conversations, but don’t know where to start.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This sounds like a lot of fun! I’m sure you would do great. I’m game if everyone else is!
-
whaley started the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, Topic of the Week! Do we want to start it up again somehow? Please discuss here – if you want it to come back, or if you have any strong opinions about how it should be revitalized.
I’m hesitant to take Kathleen’s job. However, I have plenty of ideas of my own, and would be delighted to do it myself. If this becomes the game plan, I am eager…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
His name is Rainbow Sherbet, but he just goes by Sherby. I was seven.
Yeah, it’s from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
I’m sick, so I’m kind of just stalking right now because I don’t have the energy to post much.
whopper, whopper, whopper, whopper
junior, double, triple whopperAT BK, HAVE IT YOUR WAY. YOU RULE!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty
Telling y’all this now so I won’t procrastinate this week, lol.
I’m going to edit the paragraph and then repost it by Friday, taking into account your suggestions.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh yeahhh! That’d be perfect! 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
KP has been really slow lately… :/
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Read and lead rhyme, and read and lead rhyme, but read and lead don’t rhyme and neither do read and lead.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here it is!!!
Wind spiraled frozen fractals and reddened Lainey’s cold-kissed nose.
Every breath crystalized in frozen puffs, and she wrapped her arms around herself, shivering.
The sun sunk beneath the houses across the street, bathing the neighborhood in amber light, and Lainey hugged her knees to her chest as she watched the s…
- Load More

LOL I love that! XD XD
I stared at this for an embarrassing amount of time before it made sense XD