@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
and I have already written some scenes for it btw, but most of them are huge spoilers atm🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 forgot to tag you😅🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, I made the forum, the forum stopped working for me, and I also disappeared off the face of the earth for over two weeks😂💀 well I’ll try to answer questions/responses now😅
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @keilah-h @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @elishavet-pidyon @theshadow @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @loopylin @koshka @trailbl…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooh, I’ve also got to add in the part about the gov trying to pass a new law that allows them to persecute Christians, but I haven’t figured out when yet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great! 😁
Okay, I see what you mean. Are you thinking like, within their friend groups? Most of the story so far takes place either at school, the church meetings, or their house. Later, though, there will probably be a lot of scenes at their respective job assignments, so you’ll get to see more of the culture then. Do you have any i…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm. I’ve written some fight scenes, but am not overly satisfied with them. I just make the characters bang their blades around for a bit until I feel it is time to make someone win. I did a little bit of research on sword fighting to improve it a bit.
I like @whalekeeper‘s advice though, about using surroundings to both hinder and help…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @ellette-giselle
Okay, I’m starting to make some refinements to my ideas, starting with some guiding principles. That involves pinpointing a one-sentence premise and pinpointing the theme of the story, as well as thinking about the arc I want Alan to go through. This is supposed to be a document that I can reference to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Girllll, you’re so sweet!!! 🤪🥰 Seriously, your reaction really means a lot. 😊
Awwww ofccc!!!!
That was actually kinda my goal—I wanted this story to be someone’s comfort book, because I loosely based a few aspects of it off of my comfort books. (I’m not stealing any of that author’s ideas, I promise!!! just some of the vibes in certain s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
But just to clarify, I don’t really ever listen to secular music. I only want to listen to music that glorifies God!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation? (For those who don’t know, reconciliation is where catholics go (supposed to be at least every month) to confess their sins. And then they are forgiven for them.) And what questions do you have. (That definition is the most simple version, there is more to it.)
I don’t think i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Found it! 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh wow, that was a bit of a lore dump
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I want to contribute, but this isn’t really advice, because I’m not that experienced. (Disclaimers, disclaimers, you get the drift.)
I enjoy making an environment that challenges the character. That way, even if the villain is average, I can make up an elaborate floor-plan for the fight.In Baztet, the city is colorful and fun, but it also has a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok! That will be something I’ll add to my notes. 👍
Yay! Thank you!!
@savannah_grac2009
Girllll, you’re so sweet!!! 🤪🥰 Seriously, your reaction really means a lot. 😊
That was actually kinda my goal—I wanted this story to be someone’s comfort book, because I loosely based a few aspects of it off of my comfort books. (I’m no…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ESTHER-C
OMC THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE MY COMFORT BOOKI JUST KNOW IT
*curls up in a love seat with a chai latte and gingersnap with a fuzzy blanket and fuzzy socks* (those are the vibes your book gives me)
ALSO I WANT AN OLDER BROTHER SO BAD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel that I’m pretty good with fight scenes, but I don’t know if I can extract any specific advice. I could definitely try to help if anyone ever needs it though. Subscribed.
- Load More
